- Sonorous Records To Release 8 Albums Of Original Recordings By The Five Blind Boys Of Alabama - 2783
- GrooveCar Direct Announces 8 New Credit Union Partnerships in Q2 2021
- Sensient Declares Dividend
"This is the first sale we've held since the pandemic," said Tom DeChant, President of Friends of Goodman South Madison Library. "Our groups pooled resources and worked together to offer one huge warehouse sale to local book lovers, with great prices and a food cart on-site for lunch-time shoppers to enjoy."
Sale items will be replenished throughout the day, and there will be a bag sale from 3-4pm for $5 per bag. Friends accept cash, check or credit card payment.
- hardbound books $2
- paperback books $1
- children's hardbound books $1
- children's paperback and board books $.50
- CDS, DVDs, and audiobooks on CD $1
Participating Friends' groups include those for the Central, Goodman South Madison, Hawthorne, Lakeview, Meadowridge, and Monroe Street libraries. Interested people can also learn more about becoming Friends' members or volunteering at the sale.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- Lots of Tails Waggin' in Kansas City's West Bottoms First Friday Weekend
- Financial Services and Retirement Planning Expert and Former CEO of VALIC Financial Advisors Joins CEO Coaching International®
- Partnership between Agropalma (Brazil) and Ciranda (U.S.) expands availability of organic palm oil in North America to meet growing demand
- 'APX by Terri Ross' Announces New Director of Client Success
- Vancouver Business owner, John Edwards' Book, "Despite Me; Discover a Proven Pathway to a Life of Passion and Purpose," Nominated for Global Award
More information at madpl.org/book-sales
About Madison Public Library
Madison Public Library's tradition of promoting education, literacy and community involvement has enriched the City of Madison for more than 145 years. Visit the library online at www.madisonpubliclibrary.org, madisonpubliclibrary on Facebook, @madisonlibrary on Twitter, or @madisonpubliclibrary on Instagram.
About Friends' groups
Each Madison library has a Friends group consisting of volunteers and members who support the activities at their library through book sales, bake sales, volunteering in the library and through advocacy work. Friends groups have existed since 1965.
- Tom DeChant, 608-255-6595, firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- PlayMonster and Dude Perfect Launch Hot New Koosh® Lineup with National #KooshChallenge
- Fiserv Introduces Expanded Digital Capabilities for Consumer and Business Customers of Financial Institutions
- Jessica Price to Serve as Madison's New Sustainability & Resilience Manager
- Madison: Dane County Hits Vaccine Milestone
- Black Connect Announces Finalists for FeverPitch 2021: Tulsa
- Madison: Metro Transit Public Hearing Scheduled
- Shelter Structures America hires Bobby Braun
- Dave Asprey: "If everyone did this kind of ground-breaking cardio, we'd be freeing up millions of hours a year"
- Yabuki Family Donates $20 Million to Children's Wisconsin to Transform Response to Pediatric Mental and Behavioral Health Crisis
- Madison: Street Closure--University Avenue on-ramp from Old Middleton Road
- Nanometrics Inc. Continues to Gain Momentum as a Microseismic Monitoring Services Provider in Oil & Gas
- Lulu Promotions & Music Media Kit by Ismail Sirdah
- Buckaroo Brew Now Shipping Organic Small Batch Roasted Coffee
- Queer Wave Coffee Seeks Retail Cafe Space
- Free Future Legal Eagles Flight School National Pre-Law Summit for Black Youth and Parents Launches This Week
- MGN Logistics Acquires California Based Niche Freight Brokerage
- Madison: Pinney Library Welcomes Its First Artist-in-Residence
- Madison: August Moving Days: How to Set Out Appliances, Furniture, & Other Large Items for Collection
- Associated Bank named 2021 Secretary of Defense Employer Support Freedom Award Recipient
- Market Maker Agriculture launches podcast series on seasonal businesses