- Best Cyber Monday Deals 2021- Continue Discount With Black Friday In Nadula
- Marketing 2.0 Conference Is Coming To Dubai In 2022
- NorthStar Medical Radioisotopes Expands Management Team with Appointment of Adam Lynch as Vice President, Corporate Development and External Affairs
The first meeting was held virtually in September, and now, the City of Madison/Town of Madison Attachment Communications team organized the upcoming in-person meeting for anyone impacted by the upcoming October 2022 Town of Madison Attachment process.
The City of Madison and City of Fitchburg will absorb the Town of Madison on October 31, 2022. The City of Fitchburg will absorb the remaining part of the Town.
The City of Madison's goal is to answer questions and provide resources to the Town of Madison community to stay informed during the entire attachment process.
If you live in the Town of Madison, you should attend to:
- Get the latest information about the attachment process
- Talk to City of Madison staff and policymakers
- Have all of your questions answered in-person
- Discuss your concerns about public safety issues or becoming part of the City of Madison
- Learn about City resources and service changes
During this public information meeting, there will be City staff available to answer questions about the process from the following City of Madison agencies:
- Mayor's Office
- Common Council
- Fire Department
- Police Department
- Planning Division
- Engineering Division
- Assessor's Office
- Clerk's Office
- Streets and Recycling
- Building Inspection
- Traffic Engineering
- Madison Water Utility
- Department of Civil Rights
When: Oct. 14, 2021 (the meeting will be rescheduled in case of bad weather)
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- TW Vending, Inc. Acquires Kimble's Food By Design, Inc
- Kohler Co. Commemorates 148th Anniversary with New Line of Legacy-Inspired Apparel: KOHLER Heritage Collection
- IaaS Tech Company StrongNode.io and Social Impact Gaming Ecosystem Original Gamer Life Name OIG Oracles Investment Group as Key Partner
- StrongNode.io Connects with Block0 for Strategic Partnership in Building the Future of Digital Connectivity
- EA Sports and Activision Former VP Kim Salzer Steps in as CMO for NFT Gaming Social Impact Ecosystem Original Gamer Life
Time: 5-7 p.m.
Where: Penn Park Shelter, 2101 Fisher St, Madison, Wis.
No registration needed. Spanish interpretation service will be provided.
If you have any questions, would like to get assistance with transportation, have a language assistance request (besides Spanish), or have other inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Town of Madison Attachment hotline and leave a voicemail at: 608-267-1188 at least 2 days prior to the event.
View the recording of the September 15th Public Information Meeting:
Learn more on the Town of Madison Attachment website: www.cityofmadison.com/townofmadison
View the map of properties impacted by the Town of Madison Attachment:
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- REV Group to Release Fourth Quarter 2021 Earnings on Wednesday, December 15, 2021
- Kenosha solar group buy program deadline extended into 2022
- Toolfetch Hosts Product Launch for the New LB White Premier 40 Tent Heater
- Datos Health and Redox Partner to Make Asynchronous Remote Patient Care More Accessible
- Data Accuracy Revolution Begins: Truthset wins I-COM Challenge
Town of Madison Resources
For Spanish: https://www.cityofmadison.com/pueblodemadison
For Chinese: https://www.cityofmadison.com/townofmadison/chinese
Listen to the Town of Madison Podcast Episode
- Angela Puerta, 608-867-8649, email@example.com
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- O3 Industries acquires Gumtree UK and Motors.co.uk, two leading online classifieds marketplaces
- Yoav Blat Offers Technology-based NYC Real Estate Services Knitted in Human Relationships
- Dicture NFT Launch in Miami During Art Basel!
- Call options activity on Nvidia stock is unusually high
- Teamsters Joint Council 39 Endorses Josh Kaul For Wisconsin Attorney General
- Versiti Announces Five State "Drive to Save Lives Sweepstakes"
- NATP recommends taxpayers take certain actions before Dec. 31 to reduce tax liabilities and prepare for 2021 return
- Ignacio Ampuero joins HR tech startup, Pasito, as CTO
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Expands Footprint in Upper Midwestern Region
- StartupSystems.Net: How Technology is Helping Ease the Pain of Rising Inflation In the US
- Axiros Solution Enables Ogi to Manage Multiple Clients Devices and CPE in the Telco/ISP Market
- Holiday Health Discounts Announced by myLAB Box
- Clearlake Capital And Aurora Capital Backed Zywave Acquires ClarionDoor, Further Advancing Transformation Of The Insurance Market & Leadership Position In End-to-end Configure, Price, Quote Technology
- Author, Mel Jackson Launches Inspirational Self Care Workbook Just In Time For The Holidays
- Serena Laurel's 'GOLD' Director Allisyn Snyder Glitters Garnering Best Fashion Film at Premiere Ahead of Release
- Exponential Power Launches DoD Hydrogen Gas Detector
- Eaton Hudson Contracted to Sell Rare and Old Book Collection of Holy Family College
- Sharing the Goodlife Foundation gives to YES DAY
- Food 2.0 Conference Unveils Its Dubai Schedule
- A Young Entrepreneur Gifts NYC Real Estate with a Tech-driven Real-estate Company