- Sonorous Records To Release 8 Albums Of Original Recordings By The Five Blind Boys Of Alabama - 2783
- GrooveCar Direct Announces 8 New Credit Union Partnerships in Q2 2021
- Sensient Declares Dividend
EVOLIS: one single control eco-system
Thanks to the large 7inch touchscreen, and its connectivity and data accessibility, the EVOLIS control platform stands as one of the most intuitive controls in the commercial laundry industry. The control is available on both IY softmount washers and DR tumble dryers. This results in one single "control eco-system", which turns operating machines into something very easy. Whether the operator handles the washer or tumbler, the operations are featuring exactly the same intuition (selecting programmes, switching languages, accessing help-function,…)
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- Lots of Tails Waggin' in Kansas City's West Bottoms First Friday Weekend
- Financial Services and Retirement Planning Expert and Former CEO of VALIC Financial Advisors Joins CEO Coaching International®
- Partnership between Agropalma (Brazil) and Ciranda (U.S.) expands availability of organic palm oil in North America to meet growing demand
- 'APX by Terri Ross' Announces New Director of Client Success
- Vancouver Business owner, John Edwards' Book, "Despite Me; Discover a Proven Pathway to a Life of Passion and Purpose," Nominated for Global Award
IPSO Connect: management dashboard for owners
In addition, connectivity through the laundry management system "IPSO Connect", gives laundromat owners even greater control to run their business at the lowest possible cost of ownership. In-house laundry managers in a variety of facilities will appreciate the intuitive touchscreen as well. Thirty-four language options and real-word descriptions of cycles ensure staff members can effectively operate the machines to obtain exceptional quality results.
IDR: an additional energy efficient range of tumblers
IPSO's DR-tumblers are a vital part of the product range since many years, but recently a second line of tumblers was added to the range. This new range called IDR uses a combination of a radial and axial airflow, resulting in a maximized heat transfer, low energy consumption and short drying times.
The IDR-line range of commercial tumblers comes in capacities of 9, 11, 13, 16, 24 and 35kg. Recently, a new stack model IDD285, with a capacity of 2x 12kg, was added to the range for both in on-premises and vended environments.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- Madison: Urban Forestry Reminds Residents to Water Newly Planted Trees
- Galaxy Diagnostics Launches Broadest IFA Serology Panel Available for Bartonella Infection
- Omnific Publishing Announces Acquisition of The Bachelor Diaries Series by Leigh Wyndfield
- Recover Losses: Ademi LLP Investigates Claims of Securities Fraud against ATI Physical Therapy, Inc.
- Guitarist Steven Meyer New Solo Guitar Single Release: "Scarborough Fair"
All product changes are reflected in the "IPSO digital showroom"
In times where most trade shows are cancelled and travelling remains a challenge, IPSO designed a digital portal. This offering enables all customers to learn more about the product range from anywhere and anytimeThe showroom is a golden opportunity for partners & current/potential customers to get familiar with the largest product range of the industry remotely through an interactive experience. The platform offers functionalities for sharing content easily. Create your account on http://showroom.ipso.com and stay up-to-date with the products, solutions & technologies of world's most dependable laundry brand.
SOURCE Alliance Laundry Systems
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- MGN Logistics Acquires California Based Niche Freight Brokerage
- Madison: Pinney Library Welcomes Its First Artist-in-Residence
- Madison: August Moving Days: How to Set Out Appliances, Furniture, & Other Large Items for Collection
- Associated Bank named 2021 Secretary of Defense Employer Support Freedom Award Recipient
- Market Maker Agriculture launches podcast series on seasonal businesses
- Former Isagenix CEO and ConAgra Brands Executive Joins CEO Coaching International®
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Event for June 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- Sho Richardsin Release New Music The Dude (Shogi)
- Sensient Declares Dividend
- Hometown Mission Hits Homerun in Long Beach, CA
- History Making Footwear Startup, TRONUS Celebrates Super Successful First Year In Business
- BOUDOIR, an award-winning psychological horror short directed by Gina Lee Ronhovde is now streaming on Bitpix
- Madison: August Moving Days: Recycling Electronics
- Murphy Door CEO Launches NEW Podcast "90 Proof Wisdom with Jeremy G Barker"
- Evolve IP Recognized in 2021 Gartner Market Guide for Desktop as a Service for Third Consecutive Year
- JetMax AI Vision Robotic Arm to be launched soon on Kickstarter
- Madison: 2021 Wright Award Recipient Named
- Sonorous Records To Release 8 Albums Of Original Recordings By The Five Blind Boys Of Alabama
- Storage Made Easy announces SMBStream™, a new product that offers secure accelerated access to SMB Shares over the Internet
- ADSBexchange.com Releases Flight Data for Oshkosh 2021