- Kyle Martino To Speak About Over Under Iniative With SoccerChat at Keeper Goals Booth
- Legal Consultation App Lawmato Hires First General Counsel and Director of Operations
- TrueDialog Awarded "Most Promising Salesforce Solution Provider 2021" by CIOReview
Kohler's legacy is well recorded in the company's extensive archives, home to business and family-related documents, photographs, artwork, artifacts and products, encapsulating stories and records that date back to 1873. The new Heritage collection highlights some of the most influential moments in the company's advertising history that marked impactful progress within the evolution of plumbing – for which the company continues to be widely recognized and a global leader today.
"Kohler has been long known as a pioneer in its approach to innovation, artistry and craftsmanship within manufacturing, and similarly for the way it made plumbing advertising bold and entertaining," says Michael Mueller, VP of Corporate Communications for Kohler Co. "The Heritage Collection is a means for us to honor and celebrate the great strides made by the men and women who built our company over the past 148 years."
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- STS Capital Partners Managing Director Shamil Hargovan Leads 3D Printing Industry Experts Wohlers Associates Sale to ASTM
- Introducing IDS, a new company from IPD built to revolutionize the connection between owners/operators, assets, and service channels
- Sidow Sobrino's New Song and Music Video Bananas 4 God is Out Now
- The Ultimate Valentine's Day Jewelry Gifts Guide for Her
- Eco-Friendly Legacy Builder Wendy Turner Miller Upends the Waste and Recycling Business with Superior Innovative Solutions, LLC
The new Heritage Collection features bespoke apparel pieces including:
- "100-Year Hoodie" that reveals patches and prints of the iconic ads that have defined Kohler's voice and style for over a century,
- "Jane Terrific Hoodie", inspired by the 1961 national print ad titled Talk About Terrific,
- "Dad Generation Hoodie" with illustrated characters and products from the 1948 Kohler of Kohler catalog,
- and "First Quality Only" mantra performance crew inspired by the company's historic seal that could be found on KOHLER products from the beginning years.
KOHLER Heritage Collection joins Kohler's existing offering of lifestyle goods, Kohler Collection, that includes accessories, apparel and furnishings spanning themes of golf, spa/wellness, home, outdoors, and maker (trade professionals).
About Kohler Co.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- OpsVeda Announces Completion Of SOC 2 Type II Certification
- Luxfer Announces CFO Transition and Date of Fourth Quarter Earnings Release
- Oak Hill Business Partners Facilitates Client Sale
- Console & Associates, P.C. Investigates Class Action Lawsuit Following Data Breach at StarTek, Inc
- Jim Koons Automotive Company Data Breach Prompts Investigation into Class Action Lawsuit
Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co. is one of America's oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 38,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the design, innovation and manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; luxury cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two, five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, Wisconsin, and St. Andrews, Scotland. Kohler's Whistling Straits golf course recently hosted the 43rd Ryder Cup in 2021. The company also develops solutions to address pressing issues, such as clean water and sanitation, for underserved communities around the world to enhance the quality of life for current and future generations. For more details, please visit kohlercompany.com.
Vicki Valdez Hafenstein
Kohler Co. Public Relations
SOURCE Kohler Co.
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- ExecuSearch Holdings, LLC Data Breach Prompts Investigation into Possible Class Action Lawsuit
- Strategic Benefits Advisors, Inc. Data Breach Triggers Investigation into Class Action Lawsuit
- MGE Energy Declares Regular Dividend
- The K-9 officers protecting Madison need community support for new gear
- Everlight Solar: A Year of Giving and Growing
- Onlive Server Launched Canada VPS Hosting with Upto 48 CPU CORE and Cloud VPS Control Panel
- Sensient Declares Dividend
- Businessman Ismail Sirdah Advertisement Strategies for Event Promotion
- Console & Associates, P.C. Investigates Class Action Lawsuit Following LendUS, LLC Data Breach
- Yunishigawa Onsen's Kamakura Festival Features the Unique Northern Japan Winter Tradition: Kamakura or Snow Huts
- A New Social Network Based on Gratitude and Positivity
- Teamsters Locals 200 and 344 Endorse Alderwoman Marina Dimitrijevic for Mayor of Milwaukee
- Raleigh Business Leader Joins 2022 National Small Business Association Board Leadership
- Edge2Learn Premieres Its Integrative Multifamily Policy and Procedure Product
- Former BIS Special Agent Donald Pearce Joins Torres Trade Advisory
- Infosec Institute's Jack Koziol Named a 2022 Executive of the Year by In Business Magazine
- TRU Staffing Partners Expands Leadership Team Amid Growing Demand for Privacy Talent
- Snap-on Incorporated to Webcast 2021 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results Conference Call
- USAM Group Keeps Up Growth Pace, Welcomes Bitvore
- Breakthrough Year in 2021 for Venture Capital--Capital Midwest Fund Portfolio Companies Raise Over $160 Million