In addition to holding 231 voter registration drives this week, the City Clerk's Office has released an elections podcast series on iTunes to provide voters with behind-the-scenes information about election processes and security precautions. The Clerk's Office would like to thank Madison City Channel for producing the podcast series. Anyone wishing to listen to or download the podcast episodes can search for "Madison Votes" on the iTunes podcast app.
The Madison Votes podcast series includes the following episodes:
Voter Registration – Due to COVID-19, it is advisable to register to vote early. Learn about your options for registering and proving your address in Wisconsin.
Absentee Voting – The City of Madison counts its absentee ballots at the polls on Election Day. Find out how to request an absentee ballot and make sure it gets counted.
Absentee Voting in Special Situations – Learn about absentee voting options for voters who are confined to their homes, hospitalized at election time, living overseas, serving in the military, or attending college away from home.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- Jewelers Mutual Group acquires Wexler Insurance Agency / IJB
- Fine Art, Jewelry & Decorative Arts at Auction this Autumn at Shapiro Auctions
- American University of Antigua College of Medicine and University of the Southwest Partner to Offer Students Medical School Opportunity
- City of Milwaukee Office of Violence Prevention and Local Business Team Up to Hand Out Masks Day Before Registration Deadline
- From Voting Systems to COVID-19 Pandemic, Industrial and Systems Engineers Tackle Tough Topics on International Podcast
Voter ID – Wisconsin requires voters to present ID when requesting an absentee ballot or when voting at the polls. Earnestine Moss of the Dane County NAACP walks us through acceptable forms of voter ID, and how voters can get a free Wisconsin ID.
Dispelling Myths About Voting – The City Clerk's Office addresses common misconceptions about voting in Wisconsin. Be informed with accurate information from a reliable source.
Serving as a Poll Worker – Alder Harrington-McKinney shares her experiences with working at the polls in the City of Madison.
Election Accessibility – Voters Randy Black and Virginia Mayo Black talk about accessible voting options and the important of ensuring that every voter can cast a secret ballot.
Election Security – Dane County Elections Management Specialist Rachel Rodriguez highlights the checks and balances protecting the integrity of our elections at the polls, in the City Clerk's Office, and in the County Clerk's Office.
The Life of a Ballot – Dane County Elections Management Specialist Rachel Rodriguez provides a behind-the-scenes look at how our ballots are created, secured, counted, and retained.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- Public Health Madison & Dane County Expands Eligibility Criteria for Drive Through Flu Clinic
- Wooask S01 - World's Most Powerful AI Voice Recorder
- Shifting priorities release personal growth in fourth short story of "Discovering Kindness" series
- Lee Doubleo Drops Debut Single 'SLUSHIE' with Sexy Halloween Club Banger Theme
- Near-Death Experience Researcher Seeks Respondents for Online Survey as Part of New Study and Book
Pandemic Precautions – Learn about the precautions the City of Madison is taking to keep voters and poll workers safe at absentee voting locations and at the polls.
What to Expect at the Polls – Chief Inspector Brook Soltvedt describes what voters should expect when they go to the polls on Election Day.
What Happens When the Polls Close – Chief Inspector Blaise Besant describes what happens at your polling place when the polls close on election night.
What UW Students Need to Know – UW-Madison Andrew Goodman Foundation Ambassadors Tamia Fowlkes and Shreya Bandyopadhyay walk us through voting options for college students. #BadgersVote
Voter Outreach – Learn about what the City Clerk's Office is doing to educate voters, and how you can help.
- Maribeth Witzel-Behl, 608-266-4601, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jim Verbick, 608-266-4601, email@example.com
Presidential Election 2020
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- Aries Industries Strengthens International Market Reach With New Alberta Dealer
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Yosemite Pathology Group on Recent Acquisition
- Standard Process and Integria Healthcare Sign 10-Year Extended Partnership Agreement
- 190 Health Systems Launch Epic This Fall -- The Largest Go-Live Period Ever
- Life and Times of Alex Esguerra, Now Officially on Paperback
- Haddonfield NJ Zoning Board Approves Real Estate Office Lounge in Retail Zone on Kings Highway
- Intern Pursuit Receives Investment From The 5th Floor Avalon Innovation Center Fund
- New Versiti Assay Evaluates Ability of a Patient's Von Willebrand Factor (VWF) to Support Platelet Binding
- Madison: What Happens When the Polls Close
- JUSTLAW tackles systemic access to justice problem
- Meet the Controversial Artist Making a Difference in Up-State New York
- Dolby Atmos Now Available for Wohler's iAM-12G-SDI
- Madison: Five Mayors, One Challenge
- Filene Launches Center of Excellence to Measure Community Development in Financial Services
- Gempler's Launches Private Label Brand: Sugar River
- Catch brings integrated health insurance enrollment into the full suite of portable beneﬁts
- Local "We Buy Houses" Company Details how Covid-19 is Affecting the Housing Market in NC
- Mayor Announces Interim General Manager of Madison Water Utility
- Exact Sciences Commends Task Force for Draft Updated Guidelines that include Colorectal Cancer Screening Beginning at Age 45
- Greeting Card Association Announces Virtual Line Up