"We are saddened by the loss of one of our community members, and we extend our sympathies to their loved ones," says Janel Heinrich, Director of Public Health Madison & Dane County. "COVID-19 can cause serious health complications and death, especially among older adults and people with chronic health conditions, that's why it's important that we all work together to prevent the spread of illness."
To date, over 70 people in Dane County have been diagnosed with COVID-19.
"We strongly encourage community members to stay home unless activities are essential. In doing so, you're not only helping protect yourself, but also our family, friends, neighbors, and fellow community members," says Heinrich.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- Managecore to Host Live Virtual Meet Up Series Every Tuesday and Thursday for SAP Community
- Florida Governor Issues Stay-at-Home Order All Legal Proceedings Must Go Online
- AIS – All Integrated Solutions, Announces Its Supplier of the Year Award
- 230V in the vehicle made easy and powerful with an all-in-one inverter system
- Mahmood Khan Cracks ITUNES Australia Top Ten Charts
This is a rapidly evolving situation. For the latest information, visit the CDC's coronavirus website, the Wisconsin Department of Health Services website, or the Public Health Madison & Dane County coronavirus page.
- Media Inquiries(608) firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- Slim LED Light Box in 10mm,16mm and 20mm with 5 Years Warranty and Custom Sizes
- Class Claims LLC Announces Practice to Assist Businesses with Government Loans and Grants
- Madison: Actualización – Ciertas Restricciones de Estacionamiento en la Calle Temporalmente Suspendidas
- Madison: Update – Certain On-Street Parking Restrictions Temporarily Suspended
- Madison: CORRECTED Polling Place Listing for April 7
- ASI's 2020 Partner & Client Conference Goes Virtual as "iNNOVATIONS LIVE"
- Madison: Declaración de la Alcaldesa Rhodes-Conway con relación al COVID-19 y el Transporte
- Tampa President & Firm Found Guilty of Fraud - Plaintiff Awarded Nearly $1 Million
- Madison: April 1 is Census Day
- Madison: City of Fitchburg Street Reconstruction--Fish Hatchery Road
- Additional Information Regarding The MGIC Investment Corporation Annual Meeting Of Shareholders To Be Held On Thursday, April 23, 2020
- New Study: MindSciences Unwinding Anxiety App Reduces Physician Anxiety and Cynicism by Half
- Gempler's Ensures Employee Safety and Keeps Commitments to Essential Service Providers
- Advanced Fever-detection Technology to Protect Against COVID-19 Launched by National Life Safety / Security Provider
- Charlotte-Based Real Estate Tech Startup Close Off Market, Inc. Launches New (Beta) Platform
- Madison: Mayor Rhodes-Conway's Statement on Transportation in Regards to COVID-19
- Arizona Businesswoman Launches Giveaway to Support Students During School Closure
- Ideanomics Announces Operations Back to Normal; Announces $8.1 Million in Orders
- Madison: Polling Place Listing for April 7
- Trace-A-Matic Expands 5-Axis Machining Automation