- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Stetson University
- Buy Website Traffic That Converts
- Madison: Public Health Issues Order #10 Amendment to Clarify Definition of Mass Gathering
In case you missed it, earlier this week I was part of announcing an early voting challenge across the five largest cities in the state. Mayors Cory Mason of Racine, John Antaramian of Kenosha, Tom Barrett of Milwaukee, Eric Genrich of Green Bay, and myself are competing against one another to see who can get the largest share of voters to vote early this Election season.
Early voting is one big way our five cities are promoting safe, secure, and healthy elections.
By providing options for early voting, residents can make the choice that's best for them when creating their safe voting plan. Remember, options in Madison include dropping your absentee ballot in one of our ballot drop-boxes at local fire stations, showing up to vote or drop off your ballot at one of our many in person absentee voting locations. Residents can go to any voting location regardless of where you live. Plus you can always drop off your ballot or just turnout to vote at your polling place on Election Day Nov. 3rd between 7:00AM and 8:00PM. Keep in mind that U.S. mail is not recommended as an option at this point.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- Buy Website Traffic That Converts
- Major Development Projects Will Revitalize the City of Kenosha
- Madison: Last Saturday for the Streets Division Drop-off Sites is November 28, 2020 (UPDATED)
- ProSource Diesel,Where Repair Shops Shop for Hard-to-Find Truck Parts and Kits, Celebrates Anniversary!
- Madison: Turkey, Cookies, Cakes: Avoid Sewer Emergencies this Holiday
Here in Madison, we are breaking records for early voting numbers. I am excited to share that with a 54.1% turnout rate, we are currently leading the group of the five largest cities in our turnout rate.
I also want to take this challenge a step further to open the call for all municipalities in the State of Wisconsin to increase your voter turnout in advance of the November 3rd Presidential Election. Let's make this Wisconsin's highest Presidential turnout to date while keeping the health and safety of all residents in mind!
- Katie Crawley, 608-335-7071, email@example.com
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- Madison: Metro Transit Operates Reduced Service on November 26-27
- The Manitowoc Company to Present at Credit Suisse 8th Annual Virtual Industrials Conference on Thursday, December 3, 2020
- Madison: Last Saturday for the Streets Division Drop-off Sites is November 28, 2020
- Madison: Fluffy, Slushy Snow Arrives, Brush Up on Salt Use in 3 Easy Steps
- Madison: Statement of Mayor Rhodes-Conway Regarding Recent Lawsuit on COVID Restrictions
- L2 Aviation receives FAA STC approval for Ka-band system installations on Boeing 767 aircraft
- SC Johnson Launches '20 Days of Giving' Campaign, Donating $400,000 Across 20 Organizations in 5 States
- Madison: COVID-19 vaccine not likely to be available to the public until Spring 2021 or later
- Form 8.3 - Codemasters Group Holdings plc
- Zippy Shell and Subsidiary 1-800-PACK-RAT Secure Financing from The Carlyle Group & PNC Bank
- Elf Prep Academy Trains Elf Recruits to Help Santa Spread Holiday Cheer Just in Time for Christmas
- Phoenix Investors Acquires Former LSC Communication Plant
- Syxsense Announces New Support for Amazon Web Service (AWS) Linux Devices
- Florida Family & Faith International Film Festival Powered by AARP Florida Celebrates Caregivers and Families This Thanksgiving Season
- edjuster Selects CoreLogic to Deliver Modern Contents Estimating Solution to Claims Process
- Medicom Health Wins 2020 Tekne Award for Rx Savings Assistant®
- Introducing BIAMI.IO Intelligent Automation as a Service Labs
- Rockwell Automation Expands Visualization Offering, Provides Customers Greater Reliability, Security
- How to sell paparazzi jewelry and use the paparazzi jewelry images you have on your website
- The Voice Season 12 Winner Chris Blue Releases Pulsating New Single,"Back 2 The Future"