I wanted to share a recent letter I sent to our Wisconsin congressional delegation as they consider funding for local governments devastated by the effects of COVID-19. Federal relief during this pandemic is crucial.
Congress needs to direct funds to all local municipalities regardless of size. As I reported to Senators Baldwin and Johnson and Congressman Pocan, many of our residents are struggling with unemployment, housing and food insecurity, a lack of childcare options and possible mental health issues resulting from these troubling times.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- Regal Beloit Corporation Announces Publication of 2020 Sustainability Report
- Canada's CHEK TV upgrades with the new Wohler iVAM1-1
- Autism Memoir Launches During Canadian Autism Awareness Month
- Madison: Vilas Park Drive Reopens to Vehicles for Democracy in the Park
- Ideanomics Hires Dr. Liqing Hu a Fuel Cell Expert For Its EV Truck Division
You can read the entire letter here.
I urge you to join me as I continue to remind our federal legislators that we need their support.
- Katie Crawley, 608-335-7071, email@example.com
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- Be The Generation with Representation
- Hip Hop Artist C.Y.B. is Slated to Release His New Album Called, "Today We Ready."
- Madison: Clerk's Office Releases Podcast Series on National Voter Registration Day
- "Destiny Starter" - Free to Download on Amazon for 5 Days (until 9/26/2020)
- Madison: Public Safety Review Committee Invites Public Input on Police Department Budget
- Accurate Rubber Corporation is Proud to Announce ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Visit Potter-Tioga State Parks Recognized as 'Most Beautiful Fall Foliage' in Pennsylvania
- Nous Imaging Receives 510(k) Clearance from FDA for FIRMM Software
- Evolve IP Enhances Its Microsoft Teams and Cisco Voice Direct Routing Platform
- Nutter Home Loans and Tamara Day Announce Alliance
- Retirement Income Strategies Launches Virtual Educational Classes Amid Ongoing Economic Uncertainty
- Global Leader in Dock and Yard Management Solutions Releases its Latest White Paper, The Paperless Pandemic: How Ditching Documents Keeps People Safe
- The Nation's Leading Chiropractor Announces First Cutting-Edge Facility in Pennsylvania
- International Spy Reveals Secret Past/Future Concerns
- Investor Alert: Ademi LLP Investigates Possible Corporate Fraud of Nikola Corporation.
- Community First Health Plans Announces Theresa Scepanski as President and Chief Executive Officer
- City of Madison Issues Plea for All to Complete the Census Despite Confusion
- AUA College of Medicine Partners with Fisk University
- Eaton Hudson Contracted to Sell Fixed Assets of Holy Family College. Sale Starts September 28th
- Signs, designed with input from organic farmers, help prevent spraying of organic crops