Have an idea to improve your neighborhood? Need some assistance? The city anticipates awarding approximately $25,000 in 2020 to help neighborhood groups make physical improvements and build organizational capacity. Groups of 5 or more residents, neighborhood associations, business associations, and other organizations working with neighborhoods are eligible to apply.
Neighborhood Grant Workshops
1) Tuesday January 28, 6 p.m. at Lakeview Library - 2845 N. Sherman Ave.
2) Wednesday January 29, 6 p.m. at Catholic Multicultural Center - 1862 Beld St.
Language assistance, childcare and light refreshments will be provided!
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- Houston Trailblazer, Jade Simmons, Hosts Restoration Rally
- Nueske's Applewood Smoked Meats Earns Wisconsin Manufacturer of the Year Award
- Process Technology wins Evolution in Manufacturing Award
- Better Food for a Better Life with Floricon Partners
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client ShelfGenie on Induction into the Franchise Hall of Fame
Go to the city's webpage for grant materials in English, Spanish and Hmong: https://www.cityofmadison.com/dpced/planning/grants/1576/
- NEW THIS YEAR – video applications will be accepted. Grab your phone, tell your story and post it. All questions on the application should be answered, but have fun and be creative. Time limit of 10 minutes.
- Linda Horvath608firstname.lastname@example.orgAngela Puerta608email@example.com
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- Lab Properties' New Sale-Leaseback Program Provides Cannabis Operators with Working Capital
- Inna Organic Receives Global Recognition as Premium Clean Beauty Brand
- Respecting Choices® Becomes First Advance Care Planning Program to be Approved as an Evidence-Based Program by the Administration for Community Living (ACL)
- Patton Announces the Industry's Most Flexible High-Density FXS VoIP Gateway
- The SEE Team - Madison's Real Estate Team Receives 2020 Best of Middleton Award
- Digital Media Solutions Names Kathy Bryan As Chief Marketing Officer
- AutoQuotes and FEDA Announce New Strategic Partnership
- Lantek increases its turnover by 9.6%, reaching $23 million
- ThreeMain Goes Carbon Neutral, Sells Out Of Inventory
- Jordan Belfort, Wolf of Wall Street, to Speak at 7th Annual CEO Summit
- The Global Premedia Network (GPN) announced today further expansion of its strategic partnership with premedia providers from Europe and Oceania
- TV Personality Santana Rodriguez Inks Deal with New Media Company, Expanding Audience for Her Popular TV Series "Shaping Up with Santana"
- Tabak Law Selected as Top Workers' Compensation Firm in Milwaukee
- Metavivor Announces Additional Metastatic Breast Cancer Research Awards
- Patriot Travel Reviews 7 New Viking River Cruise Ships for 2020
- "The Art of Email Security" Book Seeks To Help Companies Improve Their Cybersecurity Culture
- Madison: Snow Emergency Canceled
- Registration For The Fourth Annual Broccoli City Weekend Conference (#broccolicon2020) May 7-8th Now Open
- FuseFX, Award-Winning VFX Provider Expands with New Atlanta Location
- A Veteran TRA Regional Sales Consultant Returns