The dashboard is available at www.publichealthmdc.com/coronavirus/data
The dashboard includes: cumulative tests administered, current confirmed cases, confirmed case count by age range, cumulative case count by date, and deaths.
"The dashboard only reflects confirmed cases of COVID-19. Due to testing limitations, we know many more people in our community are and will get sick from COVID-19 than the numbers show. Nevertheless, this data provides a real-time snapshot of confirmed COVID-19 activity in our community," said Heinrich.
The dashboard will be updated twice a day, including weekends, at 8:30am and 4:30pm. Information is gathered from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services and through the Wisconsin Electronic Disease Surveillance System. We receive test results throughout the day, and the results are recorded on the day they were received.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- Managecore to Host Live Virtual Meet Up Series Every Tuesday and Thursday for SAP Community
- Florida Governor Issues Stay-at-Home Order All Legal Proceedings Must Go Online
- AIS – All Integrated Solutions, Announces Its Supplier of the Year Award
- 230V in the vehicle made easy and powerful with an all-in-one inverter system
- Mahmood Khan Cracks ITUNES Australia Top Ten Charts
The dashboard clearly illustrates how cases in Dane County continue to increase. Because we have community spread, social distancing is critically important. Public Health urges everyone in our community to practice social distancing and stay home as much as possible in order to save lives.
"Given that Wisconsin has community spread, when you leave home, assume that you will come into contact with COVID-19. We urge everyone to stay home so you don't increase your likelihood of getting sick, and to reduce the risk of getting others sick. We all need to do our part to keep our most vulnerable friends, neighbors, and loved ones well. This will also increase the ability of healthcare and others to maintain essential services," said Heinrich.
All community members should be monitoring themselves for symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat) and isolating themselves from others as soon as they develop these symptoms. Our fact sheet has more information about how to monitor symptoms, how to properly isolate, and when to return to work.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- Madison: Declaración de la Alcaldesa Rhodes-Conway en rechazo al racismo en nuestra comunidad
- Geneva Supply Co-Founders Selected as Small Business Persons of the Year for Wisconsin
- Madison: Statement from the Office of Mayor Rhodes-Conway Regarding Federal Court Ruling on Wisconsin Elections
- Eat Locally - Businesses Supporting Local Restaurants
- Madison: Mayor Rhodes-Conway's Statement on Rejecting Racism in Our Community
Note: A previous version of this release stated "The dashboard includes a timestamp of the most recent updates." The timestamp was actually of when the page loaded, not when the data were last updated. We have removed that timestamp in the dashboard to avoid confusion. The data will continue to be updated at 8:30am and 4:30pm daily.
- Media Line(608) firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- Madison: Mayor Rhodes-Conway's Statement on Transportation in Regards to COVID-19
- Arizona Businesswoman Launches Giveaway to Support Students During School Closure
- Ideanomics Announces Operations Back to Normal; Announces $8.1 Million in Orders
- Madison: Polling Place Listing for April 7
- Trace-A-Matic Expands 5-Axis Machining Automation
- IAOP Announces New Initiative with Its Impact Sourcing Champions Index
- AFOP Announces its 2020 Farmworker Children Essay and Art Contest
- El Departamento de Bomberos de Madison Suspende Todos los Permisos para la Quema de Desechos Hasta Nuevo Aviso
- Care Packages to Frontline Workers Delivered by Erasable Inc. of Tampa with Partners ZO Skin Health and HydraFacial
- Wisconsin es el Unico Estado de la Nación que Sigue Adelante con Unas Elecciones en Esta Etapa de la Pandemia. Madison Está Solicitando a un Juzgado Federal que Posponga las Elecciones o que Considere el Voto por Correo.
- Madison: Celebrate Poetry! Online Reading for National Poetry Month
- Wisconsin is the only state in the nation moving forward with an election at this stage of the pandemic, Madison is asking a Federal Court to postpone the election, consider mail-in ballot
- Exquisite home for sale in an equestrian community!
- Madison: Absentee Ballot Secure Drop Off Sites
- HSA Bank Supports Local Communities during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Tip: COVID-19 hand dermatitis prevention
- edjuster Ensures Continuity of Services Across North America During COVID-19 Impact
- A holistic approach to general dentistry in Green Bay Wisconsin
- Helping to Build Ventilators in the Coronavirus Pandemic
- New Book Announcement: Executive Engagement Strategies—How to Have Conversations and Develop Relationships that Build B2B Business