The dashboard is available at www.publichealthmdc.com/coronavirus/data
The dashboard includes: cumulative tests administered, current confirmed cases, confirmed case count by age range, cumulative case count by date, and deaths.
"The dashboard only reflects confirmed cases of COVID-19. Due to testing limitations, we know many more people in our community are and will get sick from COVID-19 than the numbers show. Nevertheless, this data provides a real-time snapshot of confirmed COVID-19 activity in our community," said Heinrich.
The dashboard will be updated twice a day, including weekends, at 8:30am and 4:30pm. Information is gathered from the Wisconsin Department of Health Services and through the Wisconsin Electronic Disease Surveillance System. We receive test results throughout the day, and the results are recorded on the day they were received.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- Travel + Leisure Readers give San Miguel De Allende a reason to Celebrate as it ranks in World's Best Awards
- Madison: City's Streatery Program Growing Fast
- MULTI-FUN project aims to enable multi-materials metal additive manufacturing for complex 3D parts without size constraints
- Sage Intacct Names Alta Vista Technology a Premier Partner
- Axiros AXESS ACS Enables UK ISP, Origin Broadband, With TR-069 Device Management Solution
The dashboard clearly illustrates how cases in Dane County continue to increase. Because we have community spread, social distancing is critically important. Public Health urges everyone in our community to practice social distancing and stay home as much as possible in order to save lives.
"Given that Wisconsin has community spread, when you leave home, assume that you will come into contact with COVID-19. We urge everyone to stay home so you don't increase your likelihood of getting sick, and to reduce the risk of getting others sick. We all need to do our part to keep our most vulnerable friends, neighbors, and loved ones well. This will also increase the ability of healthcare and others to maintain essential services," said Heinrich.
All community members should be monitoring themselves for symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat) and isolating themselves from others as soon as they develop these symptoms. Our fact sheet has more information about how to monitor symptoms, how to properly isolate, and when to return to work.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- Newest Analysis from ImmersivEdge Advisors Helps Investors Make the Right Moves in the Dynamic AR & Smartglasses Industry
- Madison: Mayor Satya Rhodes-Conway Joins Mayors for a Guaranteed Income
- Wheaton Family Law Attorney - Tania K. Harvey Launches New Website | Wheaton IL Family Lawyers
- Mask Up Madison
- Americart 2019 Documentary Film about Art in America's Heartland now available on Amazon Prime Video
Note: A previous version of this release stated "The dashboard includes a timestamp of the most recent updates." The timestamp was actually of when the page loaded, not when the data were last updated. We have removed that timestamp in the dashboard to avoid confusion. The data will continue to be updated at 8:30am and 4:30pm daily.
- Media Line(608) email@example.com
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- Public Health Madison & Dane County Releases New Orders Requiring Face Coverings
- It's never too late for central air conditioner installation
- Gold Illusion 3 by Trestle debuts two great new games
- Intermountain Healthcare Implements DeepThink Health's Precision Intelligence Solutions to Manage its Molecular Tumor Board
- Cure SMA Urges Remaining States to Expedite Adoption of Newborn Screening for Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- We Energies Foundation donates $100,000 to Milwaukee 'Rebuild and Revitalize' effort
- Could this be the next Nike? Dionies Sportswear Looks to Crowdfunding for an Impressive Kickstart
- PowerOptions Expands Partnership with Solect Energy Through Large-Scale Solar and Storage Program
- Bay Area Health Provider Partners with Medicom Health to Lower Medication Cost for Patients
- Products On The Go is creating the most natural and nourishing products in the country
- Mahmood Khan and Willoughby Symphony crack the Billboard Charts
- NACCE Announces Multi-Year Partnership with the Philip E. and Carole R. Ratcliffe Foundation
- Pandemics and Forecasting: Seeing the Way Forward via the Taleb/Ioannidis Debate
- IPD announces special partnership with Maxiforce to expand product reach for its customers
- Overcoming Covid-19 Challenges: Alexander James Rodriguez Releases 'My Crew'
- Anritsu Partners with COMINT Consulting to Add Signals Intelligence Capability to Field Master Pro™ MS2090A RTSA
- Syncro's Next-Gen MSP Platform Sees Massive Growth in 2020
- Sustainable Madison Committee Statement of Solidarity with Black Lives Matter
- An Olympic Dream Deferred by COVID-19
- EXACTA Corp. Moves to Milwaukee County Research Park