- #1 Billboard Jazz Artist Ski Johnson to Release 10th Studio Album and Tell All Movie
- Terri Ross, Renowned Practice Consultant, Joins Dozens of Industry Thought Leaders to Speak at the ISAPS Business School Program
- Potentially Dangerous Flaw Found in Clean-Air Installations Across America
17 provisional ballots were issued at City of Madison polling places on Tuesday. Based on data from previous elections, the Clerk's Office anticipates that at least 30 percent of provisional ballots will be counted.
Provisional voters may provide their missing documentation to the Clerk's Office in person, or via e-mail or fax.
Wisconsin law is very specific about what forms of identification can be used for voting purposes:
- Wisconsin driver license expiring after 11/03/2020
- Wisconsin DOT-issued photo ID card expiring after 11/03/2020
- U.S. passport expiring after 11/03/2020
- Military ID card expiring after 11/03/2020
- Certificate of naturalization issued within last 2 years
- Unexpired Wisconsin driver license or state ID receipt
- Unexpired ID receipt issued by the Wisconsin DOT through the ID Petition Process
- ID card issued by a federally recognized Indian tribe in Wisconsin, regardless of expiration date
- Unexpired ID issued by a Wisconsin accredited university or college—must contain issuance date, student signature, and expiration date within 2 years of issuance, along with proof of current enrollment.
- Unexpired ID issued by the Veterans Health Administration
- Citation or notice of intent to revoke or suspend Wisconsin driver license, issued within 60 days of the election
The ID does not need to show a voter's current address.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- Church Mutual Receives National Attention for Culture Transformation
- A Urban Morgan Productions Inc. debuts its latest feature film "Deception," directed by Justin Williams
- Companies Can Now Get an Energy Manager on Their Staff but Not on Their Payroll
- New Website For Pop Art Phenomenon 'Whatshisname'
- Build remote and flexible Supply Chain solutions with Stockarea
The Dane County Voter ID Coalition offers free help with the state ID application process, and even offers free cab rides to the DMV. The coalition can be reached at (608) 285-2141. The coalition is a joint effort of the League of Women Voters of Dane County and NAACP of Dane County.
- Maribeth Witzel-Behl, (608) 266-4601, email@example.com
Spring Election 2021
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- Resolution Introduced in New York City Council Calls on the United States to Endorse United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity
- Absortech breaks new sustainable ground
- Inframark Acquires Environmental Development Partners
- ResortNet Completes Installation Of Fiber-To-The-Home (FTTH) to Rural Colorado Residential Community
- Womxn of Color Summit's The Art of Authentic Living Brought Over 350 Women of Color and Non-Binary People of Color Together to Heal in Community
- A Timeless $14 Million, Mediterranean Villa is one of the Highest-Priced Listings In Tampa
- National Association of Tax Professionals announces sessions in virtual education event
- Shareholder Alert: Ademi LLP investigates whether Knoll Inc. has obtained a Fair Price in its transaction with Herman Miller, Inc.
- WHO-Compliant, FDA-approve Quantum-ION® Long-lasting, Contactless, Antimicrobial Protection
- Sandline Welcomes Trusted Forensic Expert & Advisor Robert B. Fried
- Children's author releases first book in the Nick series
- HomeCentris Healthcare Announces Expansion into Pennsylvania
- B Martin Launches "Purpose Driven Artists" Record Label To Create Songs That Heal
- Parvati Foundation Leads Arctic Free To Save The World
- The 2021 Property Tax Base of the City of Madison
- Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Naples Real Estate Broker CEO Is Concerned About The 17 Million Americans Behind on Their Mortgage Payments
- Madison: Beyond the Page and Dane County Libraries seeking applications for year of programming around themes of race and equity
- hellowater®, the Water That Works™ brand launches hellowater Defense power by CYTO+
- Celebrate Golden Week in Tokyo with 1,000 Colorful Carp Streamers
- Viva Tequila Festival Mexico Experience Tour Honored at Taste Awards in the Outstanding Culinary & Travel Experience Category