- Best Cyber Monday Deals 2021- Continue Discount With Black Friday In Nadula
- Marketing 2.0 Conference Is Coming To Dubai In 2022
- NorthStar Medical Radioisotopes Expands Management Team with Appointment of Adam Lynch as Vice President, Corporate Development and External Affairs
Remove any non-compostable items like wire, tea candles, or electric lights from these items and then please set them on top of your leaf pile or leaf bags.
When to Set Pumpkins & Other Yard Waste Out for Collection
Use the Streets Division's yard waste website to learn when to set the material out for pickup.
The website is www.cityofmadison.com/YardWaste.
Once on the page, enter your address into the form and it will tell you the exact dates when yard waste should be out for collection.
Remember, residents only receive three curbside collections in the fall. Be sure you check the website so you do not miss your collection opportunities.
Drop-off Sites Also an Option
City of Madison residents may also bring their pumpkins and other yard waste material to one of the Streets Division's drop-off sites.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- TW Vending, Inc. Acquires Kimble's Food By Design, Inc
- Kohler Co. Commemorates 148th Anniversary with New Line of Legacy-Inspired Apparel: KOHLER Heritage Collection
- IaaS Tech Company StrongNode.io and Social Impact Gaming Ecosystem Original Gamer Life Name OIG Oracles Investment Group as Key Partner
- StrongNode.io Connects with Block0 for Strategic Partnership in Building the Future of Digital Connectivity
- EA Sports and Activision Former VP Kim Salzer Steps in as CMO for NFT Gaming Social Impact Ecosystem Original Gamer Life
The sites are located at 1501 W. Badger Rd., 4602 Sycamore Ave, and 402 South Point Rd.
The sites hours are different this year than in years past. They will also change to winter availability following the Thanksgiving holiday.
Check the Streets Division's drop-off site website so you know the hours of operation and restrictions to using the site. The website is www.cityofmadison.com/DropOffSites.
Try Composting at Home
If you are a home composter, or you would like to start, you can spice up your backyard compost bin with pumpkins, too.
Pumpkins are a great source of nitrogen, and a good way to offset carbon from fallen leaves.
Check the Streets Division's website to learn more about home composting.
More about the Streets Division
For more information about all of the services provided by the Streets Division, check our website, www.cityofmadison.com/Streets. Or you can call our offices between 7:30am and 4:00pm Monday to Friday. If you live west of South Park Street, you can call 608-266-4681. If you live east of South Park Street, you can call 608-246-4532.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- REV Group to Release Fourth Quarter 2021 Earnings on Wednesday, December 15, 2021
- Kenosha solar group buy program deadline extended into 2022
- Toolfetch Hosts Product Launch for the New LB White Premier 40 Tent Heater
- Datos Health and Redox Partner to Make Asynchronous Remote Patient Care More Accessible
- Data Accuracy Revolution Begins: Truthset wins I-COM Challenge
- Bryan Johnson, 608-267-2626, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Streets Division - West Office, 608-266-4681, email@example.com
- Streets Division - East Office, 608-246-4532, firstname.lastname@example.org
Yard Waste, Composting, Streets Division, Leaves, Halloween, Leaf Collection
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- O3 Industries acquires Gumtree UK and Motors.co.uk, two leading online classifieds marketplaces
- Yoav Blat Offers Technology-based NYC Real Estate Services Knitted in Human Relationships
- Dicture NFT Launch in Miami During Art Basel!
- Call options activity on Nvidia stock is unusually high
- Teamsters Joint Council 39 Endorses Josh Kaul For Wisconsin Attorney General
- Versiti Announces Five State "Drive to Save Lives Sweepstakes"
- NATP recommends taxpayers take certain actions before Dec. 31 to reduce tax liabilities and prepare for 2021 return
- Ignacio Ampuero joins HR tech startup, Pasito, as CTO
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Expands Footprint in Upper Midwestern Region
- StartupSystems.Net: How Technology is Helping Ease the Pain of Rising Inflation In the US
- Axiros Solution Enables Ogi to Manage Multiple Clients Devices and CPE in the Telco/ISP Market
- Holiday Health Discounts Announced by myLAB Box
- Clearlake Capital And Aurora Capital Backed Zywave Acquires ClarionDoor, Further Advancing Transformation Of The Insurance Market & Leadership Position In End-to-end Configure, Price, Quote Technology
- Author, Mel Jackson Launches Inspirational Self Care Workbook Just In Time For The Holidays
- Serena Laurel's 'GOLD' Director Allisyn Snyder Glitters Garnering Best Fashion Film at Premiere Ahead of Release
- Exponential Power Launches DoD Hydrogen Gas Detector
- Eaton Hudson Contracted to Sell Rare and Old Book Collection of Holy Family College
- Sharing the Goodlife Foundation gives to YES DAY
- Food 2.0 Conference Unveils Its Dubai Schedule
- A Young Entrepreneur Gifts NYC Real Estate with a Tech-driven Real-estate Company