- Sonorous Records To Release 8 Albums Of Original Recordings By The Five Blind Boys Of Alabama - 2783
- GrooveCar Direct Announces 8 New Credit Union Partnerships in Q2 2021
- Sensient Declares Dividend
The center will offer services Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. with limited capacity July 13-August 1, 2021. Effective August 2, 2021 pre-COVID operating hours will resume and the Madison Senior Center will be open Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. through September 3, 2021 with reduced capacity. Staff will be working a hybrid remote schedule and will remain available to answer your questions via e-mail or telephone during this time.
Several new protocols have been developed for staff and participants to minimize the transmission of the COVID-19 virus. Effective September 7, 2021 Madison Senior Center will resume pre-COVID operations. We will be closed September 6, 2021 in observance of Labor Day.
All who enter and are not vaccinated are highly encouraged to wear masks. We ask all participants to follow proper hand and respiratory hygiene. To maintain social distancing, seating capacity is limited through August 1, 2021. Additional protocols are in place and will be communicated to all prior to entering and posted throughout the building.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- Lots of Tails Waggin' in Kansas City's West Bottoms First Friday Weekend
- Financial Services and Retirement Planning Expert and Former CEO of VALIC Financial Advisors Joins CEO Coaching International®
- Partnership between Agropalma (Brazil) and Ciranda (U.S.) expands availability of organic palm oil in North America to meet growing demand
- 'APX by Terri Ross' Announces New Director of Client Success
- Vancouver Business owner, John Edwards' Book, "Despite Me; Discover a Proven Pathway to a Life of Passion and Purpose," Nominated for Global Award
The Senior Nutrition Meal Site of Dane County will reopen on August 2, 2021 at Madison Senior Center. Please call NewBridge at 608-512-0000 ext. 4006 to register to attend, or to ask questions.
"We realize the changes to the center may limit the number of participants in the center at one time, they are in place to provide a safer experience for everyone," said Sally Jo Spaeni, Senior Center Manager. "We are balancing the needs of our participants with our capacity and resources and hope to service as many as possible," she added.
The Madison Senior Center was established in 1983 and provides healthy aging activities designed to prevent and manage chronic health conditions to older adults 55 and over. The center physically closed in March, 2020 but Madison Senior Center staff continued to provide remote services such as Zoom exercise classes, book club, and lectures on healthy aging, as well as other services such as a tablet lending program called Tablets2Go, a Pen Pal program, Line Dancing and Intergenerational program opportunities.
- Laura Hunt, 6082678650, email@example.com
- Sally Jo Spaeni, 6082678652, firstname.lastname@example.org
Madison Senior Center, Seniors
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- PlayMonster and Dude Perfect Launch Hot New Koosh® Lineup with National #KooshChallenge
- Fiserv Introduces Expanded Digital Capabilities for Consumer and Business Customers of Financial Institutions
- Jessica Price to Serve as Madison's New Sustainability & Resilience Manager
- Madison: Dane County Hits Vaccine Milestone
- Black Connect Announces Finalists for FeverPitch 2021: Tulsa
- Madison: Metro Transit Public Hearing Scheduled
- Shelter Structures America hires Bobby Braun
- Dave Asprey: "If everyone did this kind of ground-breaking cardio, we'd be freeing up millions of hours a year"
- Yabuki Family Donates $20 Million to Children's Wisconsin to Transform Response to Pediatric Mental and Behavioral Health Crisis
- Madison: Street Closure--University Avenue on-ramp from Old Middleton Road
- Nanometrics Inc. Continues to Gain Momentum as a Microseismic Monitoring Services Provider in Oil & Gas
- Lulu Promotions & Music Media Kit by Ismail Sirdah
- Buckaroo Brew Now Shipping Organic Small Batch Roasted Coffee
- Queer Wave Coffee Seeks Retail Cafe Space
- Free Future Legal Eagles Flight School National Pre-Law Summit for Black Youth and Parents Launches This Week
- MGN Logistics Acquires California Based Niche Freight Brokerage
- Madison: Pinney Library Welcomes Its First Artist-in-Residence
- Madison: August Moving Days: How to Set Out Appliances, Furniture, & Other Large Items for Collection
- Associated Bank named 2021 Secretary of Defense Employer Support Freedom Award Recipient
- Market Maker Agriculture launches podcast series on seasonal businesses