This street sweeping blitz will collect as much material from the road as we can during what is likely to be the final opportunity for street sweeping this year.
This is an around-the-clock effort to collect as much debris and leaves from the roads as possible, and thereby preventing leaf tea and other runoff from entering our waterways.
Street sweepers require water to operate. This means they need warm enough temperatures so they do not freeze.
The hours from 7am on Saturday and continuing until approximately 5pm Sunday will likely be the final window of time for this calendar year where temperatures will allow sweeping to occur.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- Process Technology wins Evolution in Manufacturing Award
- Better Food for a Better Life with Floricon Partners
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client ShelfGenie on Induction into the Franchise Hall of Fame
- Official Release of "How I Beat Death, Disease, Divorce & Debt:"
- Comedian Don Barnhart Reopens Jokesters Comedy Club With Best Deal In Las Vegas
Since sweepers will be working around the clock this weekend, all roadway users should be on the lookout for these slow-moving vehicles. They will be on the roads at times and places not typical for this time of year. If you encounter a sweeper, please remember to give them the space they need to perform their work safely and do not cut them off.
For more information about street sweeping operations, contact the Streets Division office that services your home. Residents east of South Park Street should call 608-246-4532 and residents west of South Park Street should call 608-266-4681. Questions can be emailed at email@example.com.
- Bryan Johnson608firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- Respecting Choices® Becomes First Advance Care Planning Program to be Approved as an Evidence-Based Program by the Administration for Community Living (ACL)
- Patton Announces the Industry's Most Flexible High-Density FXS VoIP Gateway
- The SEE Team - Madison's Real Estate Team Receives 2020 Best of Middleton Award
- Digital Media Solutions Names Kathy Bryan As Chief Marketing Officer
- AutoQuotes and FEDA Announce New Strategic Partnership
- Lantek increases its turnover by 9.6%, reaching $23 million
- ThreeMain Goes Carbon Neutral, Sells Out Of Inventory
- Jordan Belfort, Wolf of Wall Street, to Speak at 7th Annual CEO Summit
- The Global Premedia Network (GPN) announced today further expansion of its strategic partnership with premedia providers from Europe and Oceania
- TV Personality Santana Rodriguez Inks Deal with New Media Company, Expanding Audience for Her Popular TV Series "Shaping Up with Santana"
- Tabak Law Selected as Top Workers' Compensation Firm in Milwaukee
- Metavivor Announces Additional Metastatic Breast Cancer Research Awards
- Patriot Travel Reviews 7 New Viking River Cruise Ships for 2020
- "The Art of Email Security" Book Seeks To Help Companies Improve Their Cybersecurity Culture
- Madison: Snow Emergency Canceled
- Registration For The Fourth Annual Broccoli City Weekend Conference (#broccolicon2020) May 7-8th Now Open
- FuseFX, Award-Winning VFX Provider Expands with New Atlanta Location
- A Veteran TRA Regional Sales Consultant Returns
- Madison: Provisional Voters: Get Your Ballot Counted!
- New research shows the majority of business writing isn't successful