- San Miguel de Allende conquers the # 1 spot in the Condé Nast Traveler Readers 'Choice Awards 2021 for the fifth Time
- Sortation conveyors ensure wrappers keep pace with product flow
- NATP urges taxpayers to save new IRS letter for advance child tax credit payments
The City of Madison has been connecting with members of the community to learn what is important to them when it comes to streets throughout the city. The goal is to create an equitable process to design and construct streets – including roadways, sidewalks, terrace trees, and everything in between – based on YOUR shared community values.
We are now seeking additional input to ensure that we have heard you correctly.
Take the survey and have your opinion recorded!
This discussion is part of the City of Madison's Let's Talk Streets initiative, which seeks to gather input from the community to better inform project planning related to how our streets work. This latest survey, along with other engagement efforts, will help inform the way the City makes decisions about streets in the future: how they are designed, who they serve, how they are used, and how to make them safer. We want these design decisions for future streets to be rooted in our shared community values.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- The End to Gerrymandering in Michigan?
- $SNE Token Sale Goes Live: Here's What You Need to Know About the Upcoming StrongNode.io IDO Launch
- Activision and Electronic Arts Marketing Executive Kimberly Salzer Steps in as VP for Global Marketing of StrongNode.io
- Madison: Come to Leopold Neighborhood this Sunday Afternoon to Plant and Celebrate!
- CityLights presents "MVP Football: The Patrick Mahomes Experience" - Now Available on Oculus
To request a printed survey, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608-266-6225.
- Renee Callaway, City of Madison Pedestrian Bicycle Administrator, 608-266-6225, email@example.com
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- ITSMA 2021 Marketing Excellence Awards Honor High Impact B2B Marketing Programs
- Department of Homeland Security awards training contract to Cyber World Institute
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- MainConcept FFmpeg Plugin Portfolio Adds xHE-AAC Encoder and Support for Linux on ARM with AVC & HEVC
- ASI Launches iMIS Advertising to Help Associations Maximize Non-Dues Revenue
- Scary is King When it Comes to Professional Haunting
- Tough Draw and Out of Order Studios Announce Lane Frost Documentary
- CNXT Digital Brings Student Life and Family Engagement Together in One Integrated Solution K-12
- AUSA 2021: CP North America Showcases Combat Proven Solutions for Military, Industrial and Commercial Applications
- Haunted Attractions Go from 5-Star Reviews to Legendary Status in the U.S
- Nutrition Industry Executive Awarded the NIE 2021 Award for the Condition Specific Category to Stratum Nutrition's Ingredient LBiome™
- Madison: Brittingham Park Nature Nook Dedicated Friday
- Save Time and Money with Texpak's New PCA Tagging System
- TowerData and FreshAddress Merge to Form Premier Email Data Technology Company
- Infosec Institute Hosts World's First Certified CMMC Professional (CCP) Boot Camp
- Picard Investment Group Announces Distribution Licensing Agreement of New Organic Medicinal Product for Shingles and Herpes Simplex Viruses
- "LA eats JAPAN" Comes to Little Tokyo in Los Angeles with Street Food and Live Performances
- Dave Reit (aka "DR") Releases New Single "Hiding" Featuring Futuristic
- Oklahoma The Newest Meet Now App has Arrived "Sooner" than Expected!
- "Follows and Likes Is This All That I'm Worth?" A Multicultural Book for Teens and YA On How to Understand True Success in the Age of Social Media