There are a couple of organizations in Dane County that have offered to help those voters who live alone and have difficulty finding a witness for their absentee certificate envelope.
Older adults in Madison who need a witness for their absentee certificate envelope can call NewBridge for assistance. The number for NewBridge is (608) 512-0000.
The Dane County Voter ID Coalition has also started a service for individuals who need assistance with the witness signature and address on their absentee certificate envelope. The number for that hotline is (608) 285-2141. League of Women Voters of Dane County volunteers will try to help voters while maintaining social distance.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- Managecore to Host Live Virtual Meet Up Series Every Tuesday and Thursday for SAP Community
- Florida Governor Issues Stay-at-Home Order All Legal Proceedings Must Go Online
- AIS – All Integrated Solutions, Announces Its Supplier of the Year Award
- 230V in the vehicle made easy and powerful with an all-in-one inverter system
- Mahmood Khan Cracks ITUNES Australia Top Ten Charts
Spouses, significant others, and family members can serve as witness on the absentee certificate envelope for each other. Witnesses must be 18 years of age, and, if you are within the United States, a U.S. citizen. Witnesses for voters who are currently overseas do not need to be U.S. citizens.
The City Clerk's Office wants to be able to count your ballot on Election Day. Voters are encouraged to use the resources above to make sure their vote is counted.
- Maribeth Witzel-Behl(608) email@example.com
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- Slim LED Light Box in 10mm,16mm and 20mm with 5 Years Warranty and Custom Sizes
- Class Claims LLC Announces Practice to Assist Businesses with Government Loans and Grants
- Madison: Actualización – Ciertas Restricciones de Estacionamiento en la Calle Temporalmente Suspendidas
- Madison: Update – Certain On-Street Parking Restrictions Temporarily Suspended
- Madison: CORRECTED Polling Place Listing for April 7
- ASI's 2020 Partner & Client Conference Goes Virtual as "iNNOVATIONS LIVE"
- Madison: Declaración de la Alcaldesa Rhodes-Conway con relación al COVID-19 y el Transporte
- Tampa President & Firm Found Guilty of Fraud - Plaintiff Awarded Nearly $1 Million
- Madison: April 1 is Census Day
- Madison: City of Fitchburg Street Reconstruction--Fish Hatchery Road
- Additional Information Regarding The MGIC Investment Corporation Annual Meeting Of Shareholders To Be Held On Thursday, April 23, 2020
- New Study: MindSciences Unwinding Anxiety App Reduces Physician Anxiety and Cynicism by Half
- Gempler's Ensures Employee Safety and Keeps Commitments to Essential Service Providers
- Advanced Fever-detection Technology to Protect Against COVID-19 Launched by National Life Safety / Security Provider
- Charlotte-Based Real Estate Tech Startup Close Off Market, Inc. Launches New (Beta) Platform
- Madison: Mayor Rhodes-Conway's Statement on Transportation in Regards to COVID-19
- Arizona Businesswoman Launches Giveaway to Support Students During School Closure
- Ideanomics Announces Operations Back to Normal; Announces $8.1 Million in Orders
- Madison: Polling Place Listing for April 7
- Trace-A-Matic Expands 5-Axis Machining Automation