There are a couple of organizations in Dane County that have offered to help those voters who live alone and have difficulty finding a witness for their absentee certificate envelope.
Older adults in Madison who need a witness for their absentee certificate envelope can call NewBridge for assistance. The number for NewBridge is (608) 512-0000.
The Dane County Voter ID Coalition has also started a service for individuals who need assistance with the witness signature and address on their absentee certificate envelope. The number for that hotline is (608) 285-2141. League of Women Voters of Dane County volunteers will try to help voters while maintaining social distance.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- Travel + Leisure Readers give San Miguel De Allende a reason to Celebrate as it ranks in World's Best Awards
- Madison: City's Streatery Program Growing Fast
- MULTI-FUN project aims to enable multi-materials metal additive manufacturing for complex 3D parts without size constraints
- Sage Intacct Names Alta Vista Technology a Premier Partner
- Axiros AXESS ACS Enables UK ISP, Origin Broadband, With TR-069 Device Management Solution
Spouses, significant others, and family members can serve as witness on the absentee certificate envelope for each other. Witnesses must be 18 years of age, and, if you are within the United States, a U.S. citizen. Witnesses for voters who are currently overseas do not need to be U.S. citizens.
The City Clerk's Office wants to be able to count your ballot on Election Day. Voters are encouraged to use the resources above to make sure their vote is counted.
- Maribeth Witzel-Behl(608) firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- Madison: Goodman Pool Set to Open July 15
- Moore Pet Announces New Product Release: The Apex Kennel Door
- Madison: Statement of Mayor Rhodes-Conway Regarding Federal Government Guidance for Foreign Student Visas
- Seismic Shift from New York to the Palm Beaches Signals Permanent Residency, Not Seasonal Vacation Homes
- Shareholder Alert: Ademi & O'Reilly, LLP Investigates whether National General Holdings Corporation has obtained a Fair Price in its transaction with Allstate
- Travel + Leisure Readers Give San Miguel De Allende a Reason to Celebrate as It Ranks In World's Best Awards
- NS4ed Partners with MetaMetrics to Offer Quantile Measures and Career Database for new Career-Focused Algebra and Geometry Curricula
- Thiel College and local Veterans of Foreign Wars post to research connections to Camp Reynolds and World War II
- Not Just Climate Change, It's Climate Crisis
- Lantek reinforces its southern European presence by adding a new distributor, AlfaSolid, in Greece and Cyprus
- JNESHIA Unveils New Single "KINGZ"
- WJ Castle Awarded Underwater Inspection Contract from PEPCO Holdings
- Madison: Public Engagement Enters New Phase for Odana Area & East Towne Area Plans
- Flip the Switch: Blending new and old, Solar installation on Historic Madison Municipal Building
- Madison: Street Closure--Rieder Road
- Public Health Madison & Dane County Releases New Orders Requiring Face Coverings
- It's never too late for central air conditioner installation
- Gold Illusion 3 by Trestle debuts two great new games
- Intermountain Healthcare Implements DeepThink Health's Precision Intelligence Solutions to Manage its Molecular Tumor Board
- Cure SMA Urges Remaining States to Expedite Adoption of Newborn Screening for Spinal Muscular Atrophy