- SiliconExpert Teams with AMSYS LCM to Deliver Secure, Real-Time, Accurate Component Information Solutions
- Madison Senior Center & Wisconsin Singers Invite You to Celebrate "Giving Tuesday"!
- Gardasil Attorneys Allege HPV Vaccine Caused Girl to Develop POTS
Financial incentives optimize ROI for investors and developers
River Point District is a designated Opportunity Zone. This offers investors and developers tax incentives including temporary tax deferral, step-up in basis and permanent exclusion from taxable income of capital gains.
This future neighborhood is also located in an established Tax Incremental Financing (TIF) district, which supports development feasibility and progress, as well as the long-term fiscal health of all involved parties.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client CBC Federal Credit Union for Customer Service Accolades
- Madison: Metro Transit Operates Reduced Service on November 26-27
- The Manitowoc Company to Present at Credit Suisse 8th Annual Virtual Industrials Conference on Thursday, December 3, 2020
- Madison: Last Saturday for the Streets Division Drop-off Sites is November 28, 2020
- Madison: Fluffy, Slushy Snow Arrives, Brush Up on Salt Use in 3 Easy Steps
River Point District is also part of the New Markets Tax Credits (NMTC) Program. NMTC is a financing tool that allows individual and corporate investors to receive federal tax credits for investing in community development.
Opportunities in a thriving Mississippi River city
La Crosse combines the best of urban living with the pace of a mid-sized city. The city reclaimed and remediated the formerly blighted 65-acre site and River Point District is on track to become a world-class neighborhood with design and amenities that offer economic and societal benefits.
La Crosse and neighboring communities provide River Point District a ready base of interest, thanks to a growing population, established businesses and a robust economy. The 125,000-resident metro is centrally located between Chicago, Milwaukee, Madison and Minneapolis.
La Crosse is Business Insider's #8 city for millennials post-pandemic
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- Madison: Statement of Mayor Rhodes-Conway Regarding Recent Lawsuit on COVID Restrictions
- L2 Aviation receives FAA STC approval for Ka-band system installations on Boeing 767 aircraft
- SC Johnson Launches '20 Days of Giving' Campaign, Donating $400,000 Across 20 Organizations in 5 States
- Madison: COVID-19 vaccine not likely to be available to the public until Spring 2021 or later
- Form 8.3 - Codemasters Group Holdings plc
This top-10 rating is based on factors including population density, average weekly commute and housing affordability. River Point District will appeal to people looking for a healthy, sustainable, culturally rich community.
About River Point District
River Point District will be a visionary, mixed-use waterfront neighborhood where natural surroundings create opportunities for unique amenities and inspiring development. This neighborhood will connect the community to the rivers and downtown, and include 800+ residential units, numerous business locations, green spaces and more. For more information, visit riverpointdistrict.com or contact Andrea Trane at email@example.com.
SOURCE River Point District
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- HexGn & Africa Islamic Economic Foundation Team up to Train 100,000 Youth in Africa for Innovation Economy
- Dialysis Clinic, Inc. Completes the Largest Dialysis Clinical Trial in the United States
- Madison Parks Calendar Photography Winners Announced
- Primex Offers COVID-19 Vaccine Storage Temperature Monitoring Solutions
- Madison: Refuse & Recycling Collection Schedule for the 2020 Thanksgiving Holiday
- HomeCentris Healthcare Announces New Location Serving Maryland's Eastern Shore
- GE Healthcare Announces First X-ray AI to Help Assess Endotracheal Tube Placement for COVID-19 Patients
- Crypto Land Is Calling For A New Coin While Its Rates Skyrocket
- Exact Sciences to participate in December investor conference
- NAC Welcomes New OCC Proposed Rule To Help Provide Access to Banking Services for ATM Operators
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Stetson University
- Madison: Public Health Issues Order #10 Amendment to Clarify Definition of Mass Gathering
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Midland East Celebrates Topping Off
- As States Roll Out New Lockdowns, Batteries Plus Bulbs Introduces Online Scheduling and Contactless Auto Battery Installation
- Madison Earns Intelligent Transportation Systems Award
- Syxsense Announces New Vulnerability Dashboard as Demand for Securing Remote Workers Surges
- Silva Non Skid Solutions Offers Silvagrip For Long Lasting Nonskid Surfaces
- Form 8.3 - Codemasters Group Holdings PLC
- AnimalPride.com Taps the NEW Zoo as Recipient of Proceeds from its 1st Annual Giving Day
- Blue Heart Records Signs Award Winning Singer/Songwriter/Pianist Veronica Lewis