Nueske's Applewood Smoked Meats was honored as the winner of the Grand Award in the large company category. Members of the Nueske family and of Nueske's Executive Team were on hand to accept the award, which was presented at The Pfister Hotel in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Upon receipt of the award, Tanya Nueske, Chief Executive Officer for the company and 3rd generation Nueske family member, commented, "I'm grateful to have Nueske's Applewood Smoked Meats earn an honor of this magnitude. Our community and home state are incredibly important to us. The Nueske's team – and my family – look forward to continuing our Wisconsin legacy of creating top-quality, authentic smoked meats for chefs and consumers to enjoy. This award shows us that an artisanal approach to crafting traditional foods is appreciated and that Wisconsin loves us as much as we love Wisconsin."
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- Travel + Leisure Readers give San Miguel De Allende a reason to Celebrate as it ranks in World's Best Awards
- Madison: City's Streatery Program Growing Fast
- MULTI-FUN project aims to enable multi-materials metal additive manufacturing for complex 3D parts without size constraints
- Sage Intacct Names Alta Vista Technology a Premier Partner
- Axiros AXESS ACS Enables UK ISP, Origin Broadband, With TR-069 Device Management Solution
Nueske's Applewood Smoked Meats, a third-generation family-owned and -operated smokehouse located in Wittenberg, Wisconsin, is best known for their rich, flavorful Applewood Smoked Bacon and also creates a variety of smoked hams, poultry, sausages, and other fine smoked meats. The company has been in business since 1933 and remains family-owned and operated, continuing to grow their product offerings and size of operations to meet consumer demand for high-quality specialty bacon and smoked meats.
For more information, please contact Megan Dorsch, Marketing Manager at Nueske's Applewood Smoked Meats, at (715) 253-4006 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Nueske's Team Accepts Award
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- Newest Analysis from ImmersivEdge Advisors Helps Investors Make the Right Moves in the Dynamic AR & Smartglasses Industry
- Madison: Mayor Satya Rhodes-Conway Joins Mayors for a Guaranteed Income
- Wheaton Family Law Attorney - Tania K. Harvey Launches New Website | Wheaton IL Family Lawyers
- Mask Up Madison
- Americart 2019 Documentary Film about Art in America's Heartland now available on Amazon Prime Video
Members of the Nueske family and the Nueske's Executive Team accepting the company's 2019 Wisconsin Manufacturer of The Year Award.
Nueske's Applewood Smoked Meats Award
Nueske's awarded 2019 Wisconsin Manufacturer of The Year Grand Award, Large Company Category.
Nueske's Direct Response Website
Nueske's Wholesale Foodservice Website
SOURCE Nueske's Applewood Smoked Meats
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- Public Health Madison & Dane County Releases New Orders Requiring Face Coverings
- It's never too late for central air conditioner installation
- Gold Illusion 3 by Trestle debuts two great new games
- Intermountain Healthcare Implements DeepThink Health's Precision Intelligence Solutions to Manage its Molecular Tumor Board
- Cure SMA Urges Remaining States to Expedite Adoption of Newborn Screening for Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- We Energies Foundation donates $100,000 to Milwaukee 'Rebuild and Revitalize' effort
- Could this be the next Nike? Dionies Sportswear Looks to Crowdfunding for an Impressive Kickstart
- PowerOptions Expands Partnership with Solect Energy Through Large-Scale Solar and Storage Program
- Bay Area Health Provider Partners with Medicom Health to Lower Medication Cost for Patients
- Products On The Go is creating the most natural and nourishing products in the country
- Mahmood Khan and Willoughby Symphony crack the Billboard Charts
- NACCE Announces Multi-Year Partnership with the Philip E. and Carole R. Ratcliffe Foundation
- Pandemics and Forecasting: Seeing the Way Forward via the Taleb/Ioannidis Debate
- IPD announces special partnership with Maxiforce to expand product reach for its customers
- Overcoming Covid-19 Challenges: Alexander James Rodriguez Releases 'My Crew'
- Anritsu Partners with COMINT Consulting to Add Signals Intelligence Capability to Field Master Pro™ MS2090A RTSA
- Syncro's Next-Gen MSP Platform Sees Massive Growth in 2020
- Sustainable Madison Committee Statement of Solidarity with Black Lives Matter
- An Olympic Dream Deferred by COVID-19
- EXACTA Corp. Moves to Milwaukee County Research Park