- Divorce comedy "Spring Cleaning" premieres Tuesday, 98 years late
- ATTIA: Scientists Confirm Essential Oils Unrelated to Hormone Disruption
- Fiserv Completes Acquisition of BentoBox
- Kate Campbell, Vice President of Business Insights and Data Science
- Jaclyn Cardin, Vice President of Integrated Brand Marketing
- Jennifer Lilla, Vice President of Accounting and Financial Reporting
Organic Valley is the nation's largest organic, farmer-owned cooperative and one of the world's largest organic consumer brands.
"These individuals have proven themselves as exceptional leaders who are deeply committed to our mission of supporting our farmer-owners with a stable, sustainable price for their hard work and dedication to organic agriculture," said CEO Bob Kirchoff. "These promotions recognize the vital role their expertise contributes to our ability to achieve that mission."
With these promotions, the cooperative advances its commitment to gender equity with women holding 44% of upper-level leadership positions; across the organization, women comprise nearly half of all employees.
Kate Campbell, Vice President of Business Insights and Data Science
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- The City Of Las Vegas Recognizes Delirious Comedy Club Day, Dec. 2, At Downtown Grand Hotel & Casino
- 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Available Now in Burlington!
- The Power of Gratitude Everyday Not Just Thanksgiving
- Mission MightyMe Gives Back and Announces Deals for Cyber Week
- Ship, Logos Hope Docks in Sierra Leone and Helps All For One Foundation Deliver Help Beyond Hope!
A 17-year veteran of Organic Valley, Campbell is a highly respected leader and subject area expert skilled at creating analytical frameworks and structures. In her role, she will leverage data and analytics to help the cooperative make informed, forward-looking decisions.
Jaclyn Cardin, Vice President of Integrated Marketing
Cardin is responsible for setting the strategic direction for Organic Valley's integrated marketing across the consumer journey. In her role she oversees advertising, digital marketing, consumer communications, creative, and marketing operations. She joined Organic Valley in early 2018 as Director of Interactive. Prior to that she held the position of Senior Director of Digital at Devacurl, where she led strategic direction for the company's Direct-to-Consumer channel.
Jennifer Lilla, CPA, Vice President of Accounting and Financial Reporting
Lilla, a certified public accountant, is responsible for overseeing accounting and financial reporting, business planning, investor relations, financing, and compliance for Organic Valley. Lilla joined the cooperative in July 2019; before joining the cooperative, she served as a senior manager at the public accounting firm of Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP, where she provided assurance and advisory services to manufacturing and distribution clients, specializing in agribusiness and the food and beverage industry.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- The Manitowoc Company to Present at the Credit Suisse 9th Annual Virtual Industrials Conference on Wednesday, December 1, 2021
- Fiserv to Present at the Credit Suisse 25th Annual Technology Conference
- The MVP of PR, Deidre Gaskin, Launches New Website for Athletes, Entrepreneurs and Aspiring Publicists
- OncoBeta launches International Registry for Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer
- Important Fine Art & Antiques at Shapiro Auctions Dec. 4
Hi-res images are available by request from [email protected].
About Organic Valley
Organic Valley is America's largest cooperative of organic farmers and one of the nation's leading organic brands. Organized in 1988, it represents more than 1,800 farmers in 34 U.S. states, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom and achieved $1.1 billion in 2019 sales. Focused on its founding mission of saving family farms through organic farming, Organic Valley produces a wide range of organic dairy, egg and produce products. Milk is produced, bottled and distributed right in the region where it is farmed to ensure fewer miles from farm to table and to support our local economies. For more information visit www.organicvalley.coop. Organic Valley is also @OrganicValley on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
SOURCE Organic Valley
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- Will Housing Prices Continue to Decline in 2022
- Viscosity Announces Acquisition of OraPub.com
- Quigley Eye Specialists Expands Into Palm Beach County with Visual Health Partnership
- Roblox stock experiences large, unusual options activity
- Peachtree Immediate Care Continues to Expand its Network by Adding its 42nd Location in Sharpsburg GA
- America's Hometown Thanksgiving Celebration" Is Back And Live On Wcvb Channel 5!
- Best Buy Black Friday 2021 in Sunber Hair
- United Nations Innovation Expert Vera Futorjanski joins Original Gamer Life as Committee Chair
- MiaSolé's Shatterproof Solar Technology Integrated into Renault Trucks
- Red Oak Realty Invests Over $65,000 in Local East Bay Nonprofits to Help Drive Community and Environmental Initiatives
- Patients First Opens a New Location in East Tallahassee
- Houm raises a $35 Million Series A to Conquer Latin American Real Estate Market
- Songwriter, Author, Claudette Milner, will be Interviewed on ArtistFirst Tuesday 11/30/21 at 8:00 PM EST to Discuss her Collection of Books and Music
- Regent Surgical Health Announces Katie Turner as Chief Financial Officer
- Send Your Warmest Christmas Greetings through Exquisite Corporate Gift Baskets by WalStrau
- AaDya Security Partners with EclecticIQ to Deliver Next Generation Endpoint Protection to Small and Midsize Businesses
- Greasezilla® Shares Innovative Strategy for Brown Grease Recycling in the Alternative Energy Sector
- Tim Karp Joins Max Weiss Company as Controller
- InspireTech Global announces the launch of a revolutionary new cloud-based learning platform - VRTA
- An Unpredictable Year for Travel Has Fueled a Rise in Travel Insurance Purchases, According to BHTP's Annual Survey