- Oshkosh Corporation honored with FutureEdge 50 Award from IDG
- JetQuay Launches Private Swab Test Facility, Halves Custom Clearance Timing
- Author's Stunning Coming of Age Novel Wins Multiple Literary Awards
General Lima graduated from the United States Military Academy at West Point, New York and holds master's degrees from Boston University and the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia. He has managed two highly successful careers as a Major General in the Army Reserve, and as a C-level corporate executive with extensive experience in South America and fluency in Spanish. General Lima's involvement with St. John's Northwestern Military Academy dates to 2010, mentoring its cadets through the application process for West Point admissions. He has recently worked as an independent consultant for the President and Board Chair of the Academies.
"I believe General Lima possesses outstanding skills and experience that will enable him to achieve great success in enhancing our Military Academy and growing our nascent Leadership Academies," said Mike Henn, Chair of the Board of Trustees.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- hellowater®, the Water That Works™ brand launches hellowater Defense power by CYTO+
- Celebrate Golden Week in Tokyo with 1,000 Colorful Carp Streamers
- Potentially Dangerous Flaw Found in Clean-Air Installations Across America
- Singer, Songwriter, Pianist, Isabel Marcheselli Garners Generous Grant Support
- International Fine and Decorative Art Auction April 24-25
General Lima succeeds Mr. Thomas D. Stocks III, who is transitioning to a new role as a fundraising consultant. Tom is a 1969 graduate of St. John's Military Academy and has served on the Board of Trustees and chaired the Board's finance committee. During his tenure, Tom was responsible for integrating females into the Military Academy and launching the new Leadership Academy. "On behalf of the Board of Trustees and all of the Academies' constituents, we thank Tom for his long service and tremendous contributions," said Henn.
"I am energized and excited to serve as the next President of St. John's Northwestern. For 137 years, the Academies have educated and developed young men and women into responsible citizens and moral, ethical leaders inspired to meet the world's challenges. I intend to build upon the strong foundation that Mr. Stocks and his predecessors have created, and I am fully confident the Academies can reach even greater levels of success, impact and relevance," said General Lima.
SJNA develops young men and women inspired to become responsible citizens and moral and ethical leaders for the global community. For more information, visit www.sjnacademies.org.
SOURCE St. John's Northwestern Academies
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- The Anderson Group Real Estate Services' New Concierge Program Aims To Help Nashville-area Homeowners Sell For Top Dollar
- BLC Community Bank Celebrates Power of Community Week April 19-24
- Avid Service Awards Honors Top Homebuilder Employees in the U.S.
- Author/Living Kidney Donor, Brenda E. Cortez, Invites 24 Others to Share Their Story in Her New Book
- West Coast Customs icon launches "CarCoin" NFT, giving away an original WCC designed vehicle to celebrate
- Nexus Pharmaceuticals Makes Key Investment to Help COVID-19 Vaccine Effort
- PEI Selected Three-Time Top Microsoft Gold Partner in the U.S
- New Book "Educating Marston" Provides Hope for Anyone Struggling to Find Answers Raising a Child with Autism
- Rockwell Automation Declares Quarterly Dividend of $1.07 Per Share on Common Stock
- The Miguel Wilson Collection celebrates the grand opening of its New York City location
- Terri Ross, Renowned Practice Consultant, Joins Dozens of Industry Thought Leaders to Speak at the ISAPS Business School Program
- Sterling Watson's Deadly Sweet Released
- Madison: Mayor Announces Housing Forward: An Agenda to Address the Housing Needs of All in a Growing City
- Kohl's and Investor Group Reach Agreement
- Ademi LLP Investigates Claims of Securities Fraud against AdaptHealth Corporation
- The Milwaukee Public Museum and America's Black Holocaust Museum Invite You to Take a Journey Through the Life of Nelson Mandela at the U.S. Debut of Mandela: The Official Exhibition
- Cat door for sliding window and sash window cat door options
- Regal Beloit Corporation to Hold First Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call on Tuesday, May 4, 2021
- Anthology of Award-Winning Books Explores Global Concerns in a Child-friendly Format
- Paradigm Technology Group Joins The Evolve IP Partner Program