- #1 Billboard Jazz Artist Ski Johnson to Release 10th Studio Album and Tell All Movie
- Terri Ross, Renowned Practice Consultant, Joins Dozens of Industry Thought Leaders to Speak at the ISAPS Business School Program
- Potentially Dangerous Flaw Found in Clean-Air Installations Across America
We would like to invite all South Madison residents, business owners and stakeholders to participate in one of the upcoming discussions about the Draft South Madison Plan Strategies and Recommendations. Please register for one of the two Zoom meetings (April 12th at noon or April 15th at 6pm). The content of both meetings will be the same, so you only need to attend one meeting.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- Church Mutual Receives National Attention for Culture Transformation
- A Urban Morgan Productions Inc. debuts its latest feature film "Deception," directed by Justin Williams
- Companies Can Now Get an Energy Manager on Their Staff but Not on Their Payroll
- New Website For Pop Art Phenomenon 'Whatshisname'
- Build remote and flexible Supply Chain solutions with Stockarea
Another option is to participate via Facebook Live on April 22 at 6pm that will be hosted by Mt Zion Baptist Church. During the month of May, The South Madison Planning team will host a set of meetings to discuss focus area development concepts and finally review the entire draft plan during the month of June. To learn more about the plan please visit the South Madison Plan website and subscribe to our email list for news and updates.
Every voice counts! If you are unable to participate in the scheduled meetings, please contact Jeff Greger at email@example.com or Angela Puerta at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments about the South Madison Plan.
- Jeff Greger, 608-243-0181, email@example.com
- Angela Puerta, 608-267-8649, firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- Resolution Introduced in New York City Council Calls on the United States to Endorse United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity
- Absortech breaks new sustainable ground
- Inframark Acquires Environmental Development Partners
- ResortNet Completes Installation Of Fiber-To-The-Home (FTTH) to Rural Colorado Residential Community
- Womxn of Color Summit's The Art of Authentic Living Brought Over 350 Women of Color and Non-Binary People of Color Together to Heal in Community
- A Timeless $14 Million, Mediterranean Villa is one of the Highest-Priced Listings In Tampa
- National Association of Tax Professionals announces sessions in virtual education event
- Shareholder Alert: Ademi LLP investigates whether Knoll Inc. has obtained a Fair Price in its transaction with Herman Miller, Inc.
- WHO-Compliant, FDA-approve Quantum-ION® Long-lasting, Contactless, Antimicrobial Protection
- Sandline Welcomes Trusted Forensic Expert & Advisor Robert B. Fried
- Children's author releases first book in the Nick series
- HomeCentris Healthcare Announces Expansion into Pennsylvania
- B Martin Launches "Purpose Driven Artists" Record Label To Create Songs That Heal
- Parvati Foundation Leads Arctic Free To Save The World
- The 2021 Property Tax Base of the City of Madison
- Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Naples Real Estate Broker CEO Is Concerned About The 17 Million Americans Behind on Their Mortgage Payments
- Madison: Beyond the Page and Dane County Libraries seeking applications for year of programming around themes of race and equity
- hellowater®, the Water That Works™ brand launches hellowater Defense power by CYTO+
- Celebrate Golden Week in Tokyo with 1,000 Colorful Carp Streamers
- Viva Tequila Festival Mexico Experience Tour Honored at Taste Awards in the Outstanding Culinary & Travel Experience Category