- Best Cyber Monday Deals 2021- Continue Discount With Black Friday In Nadula
- Marketing 2.0 Conference Is Coming To Dubai In 2022
- NorthStar Medical Radioisotopes Expands Management Team with Appointment of Adam Lynch as Vice President, Corporate Development and External Affairs
Recently, the school had the opportunity to acquire 2,200 square feet of adjoining space under the same roof as their existing location at 200 E. Oak Street in Oak Creek, WI. This adds much-needed room so the school can now host multiple Taekwondo, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and Kickboxing classes all at the same time while keeping the environment safe and fun.
"We are so excited to offer more classes at convenient times and welcome more students into the Ascension Martial Arts family than we ever could prior to the expansion," said the school's founder and Grand Master, Daniel Youn.
Interest in Martial Arts is Growing
Interest in martial arts classes for kids, teens and adults has continued to grow, as there are multiple health and wellness benefits for participants. "Practicing martial arts is a fantastic way to sharpen your mind as well as your body," said Grand Master Youn. "We hear from many folks who have never tried martial arts before but who are interested in getting in shape, learning basic self-defense, and building up their confidence. We welcome them to come in and give our classes a try because we know that our martial arts programs can help in all of those areas."
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- TW Vending, Inc. Acquires Kimble's Food By Design, Inc
- Kohler Co. Commemorates 148th Anniversary with New Line of Legacy-Inspired Apparel: KOHLER Heritage Collection
- IaaS Tech Company StrongNode.io and Social Impact Gaming Ecosystem Original Gamer Life Name OIG Oracles Investment Group as Key Partner
- StrongNode.io Connects with Block0 for Strategic Partnership in Building the Future of Digital Connectivity
- EA Sports and Activision Former VP Kim Salzer Steps in as CMO for NFT Gaming Social Impact Ecosystem Original Gamer Life
Martial Arts Classes for All Ages
Ascension Martial Arts is known as a safe and friendly environment for kids as young as 4 years old to get involved with martial arts. AMA "Little Dragons" classes teach listening, respect, and self-discipline as well as coordination and physical fitness for kids up to 6 years old. Anti-bullying and self-defense are common themes in Taekwondo classes for ages 7-12.
AMA Oak Creek is also proud to welcome teens and adult students, regardless of prior experience or skill level. From private lessons to group classes in BJJ (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu) and Kickboxing, there truly is something on offer for all ages and skill levels. The positive, family-friendly environment is now even more welcoming with the additional space available.
About Ascension Martial Arts Oak Creek
Founded in 2014, AMA has grown into one of the area's most-respected and highest-rated martial arts schools with over one hundred 5-star online reviews and recommendations.
Ascension Martial Arts is also a supporter of the local community, sponsoring area events like the 5th Annual Run, Walk & Roll to Unite Against Bullying, donating to local charities such as the Sojourner Truth House, and being proud members of the Oak Creek Chamber of Commerce, the World Taekwondo Federation, the IBJJF, and more.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- REV Group to Release Fourth Quarter 2021 Earnings on Wednesday, December 15, 2021
- Kenosha solar group buy program deadline extended into 2022
- Toolfetch Hosts Product Launch for the New LB White Premier 40 Tent Heater
- Datos Health and Redox Partner to Make Asynchronous Remote Patient Care More Accessible
- Data Accuracy Revolution Begins: Truthset wins I-COM Challenge
For more information, press only:
Contact: Kellie Wiggins
For more information:
Visit: 200 E. Oak St. Oak Creek, WI 53154
SOURCE Ascension Martial Arts
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- O3 Industries acquires Gumtree UK and Motors.co.uk, two leading online classifieds marketplaces
- Yoav Blat Offers Technology-based NYC Real Estate Services Knitted in Human Relationships
- Dicture NFT Launch in Miami During Art Basel!
- Call options activity on Nvidia stock is unusually high
- Teamsters Joint Council 39 Endorses Josh Kaul For Wisconsin Attorney General
- Versiti Announces Five State "Drive to Save Lives Sweepstakes"
- NATP recommends taxpayers take certain actions before Dec. 31 to reduce tax liabilities and prepare for 2021 return
- Ignacio Ampuero joins HR tech startup, Pasito, as CTO
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Expands Footprint in Upper Midwestern Region
- StartupSystems.Net: How Technology is Helping Ease the Pain of Rising Inflation In the US
- Axiros Solution Enables Ogi to Manage Multiple Clients Devices and CPE in the Telco/ISP Market
- Holiday Health Discounts Announced by myLAB Box
- Clearlake Capital And Aurora Capital Backed Zywave Acquires ClarionDoor, Further Advancing Transformation Of The Insurance Market & Leadership Position In End-to-end Configure, Price, Quote Technology
- Author, Mel Jackson Launches Inspirational Self Care Workbook Just In Time For The Holidays
- Serena Laurel's 'GOLD' Director Allisyn Snyder Glitters Garnering Best Fashion Film at Premiere Ahead of Release
- Exponential Power Launches DoD Hydrogen Gas Detector
- Eaton Hudson Contracted to Sell Rare and Old Book Collection of Holy Family College
- Sharing the Goodlife Foundation gives to YES DAY
- Food 2.0 Conference Unveils Its Dubai Schedule
- A Young Entrepreneur Gifts NYC Real Estate with a Tech-driven Real-estate Company