- Kyle Martino To Speak About Over Under Iniative With SoccerChat at Keeper Goals Booth
- Legal Consultation App Lawmato Hires First General Counsel and Director of Operations
- TrueDialog Awarded "Most Promising Salesforce Solution Provider 2021" by CIOReview
Emmi Group previously announced the acquisition agreement on September 2, 2021, paving the way for Wisconsin-based Emmi Roth to own the No 1 feta brand in the U.S.
The Athenos brand complements Emmi Roth's extensive range of high quality locally produced and imported specialty cheeses in the U.S. and strengthens their long-standing dedication to the specialty cheese industry. Emmi Roth also owns the Roth Cheese, Emmi USA and Kindred Creamery specialty cheese brands.
"We're continuing to focus on the specialty cheese industry that we really care about," said Tim Omer, president and managing director at Emmi Roth. "We take pride in providing the best specialty cheeses to our customers and consumers, and adding Athenos to our family of brands is strengthening our product range and commitment to providing great cheese brands in the U.S."
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- STS Capital Partners Managing Director Shamil Hargovan Leads 3D Printing Industry Experts Wohlers Associates Sale to ASTM
- Introducing IDS, a new company from IPD built to revolutionize the connection between owners/operators, assets, and service channels
- Sidow Sobrino's New Song and Music Video Bananas 4 God is Out Now
- The Ultimate Valentine's Day Jewelry Gifts Guide for Her
- Eco-Friendly Legacy Builder Wendy Turner Miller Upends the Waste and Recycling Business with Superior Innovative Solutions, LLC
Athenos will benefit from Emmi Roth's strong retail and foodservice connections, as well as their marketing expertise to reach new consumers through digital marketing and social media, an area that the Athenos business has great opportunity for even further growth.
"With the addition of the Athenos brand, we are investing in our company's long-term future, our business, people and resources," said Omer.
Abby Despins, 608-293-1003
About Emmi Roth
Emmi Roth, the U.S. subsidiary of Emmi Group, is an industry leader in providing the nation's most popular specialty cheeses. From making some of the most awarded cheeses in the U.S. to importing Switzerland's most beloved cheeses, we work every day to create the world's best. Emmi Roth has operations at five locations across Wisconsin producing and importing national cheese brands like Roth® Cheese, Emmi USA, and more. For more information, visit emmiroth.com.
SOURCE Emmi Roth
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- Madison Food Policy Council Announces 2022 SEED Grants Cycle
- Madison: Snow Emergency Continues Tonight
- Triumph Technology Solutions (Triumph Tech), announced today Amplify
- December 2021 Home Sales Report
- DeliverHealth brings the future of consumer-centered, digital care into focus with addition of award-winning patient engagement suite
- Does God Love Me, I Don't Feel It?
- Torres Trade Advisory and Vazquez Tercero & Zepeda Join Forces to Help U.S. and Mexican Companies Navigate Trade and Regulatory Compliance
- Rockwell Automation Names Gina Ayala Claxton President for Americas Region
- Quality In Flow (QinFlow) awarded Patient Blood and Fluid Warming agreement with Premier, Inc
- Plastic Bank Stops 2 Billion Plastic Bottles from Entering the Ocean, Partnership with SC Johnson Accounts for Half of the Total
- Spades New Biotech is a Game-Changer in Climate Change
- Texas Arena League (TAL) Excited to Add Military Arena Polo Tournaments to 2022 Roster of Events; Dates and Locations Released
- Madison Declares Snow Emergency
- We are the go-to Marketing Consultant Team
- Trina Rockstarr "Diamond Princess" Apes into Metaverse with 456 Collectors Club
- ExecuSearch Holdings, LLC Data Breach Prompts Investigation into Possible Class Action Lawsuit
- Strategic Benefits Advisors, Inc. Data Breach Triggers Investigation into Class Action Lawsuit
- MGE Energy Declares Regular Dividend
- The K-9 officers protecting Madison need community support for new gear
- Everlight Solar: A Year of Giving and Growing