The comprehensive Speed Queen Laundromat package includes everything entrepreneurs need to open, operate and grow a vibrant, modern laundromat business. Franchisees will benefit from in-house financing, equipment selection and layout, Speed Queen-branded store design (including store fixtures) and signage, marketing playbook, training, business coaching and more.
"Nobody in this industry is better qualified and equipped to assist entrepreneurs in tapping into the $5 billion U.S. laundromat industry than Speed Queen," said Justin Tripp, president of Global Retail for Alliance Laundry Systems. "Our Speed Queen Laundromat franchises will leverage our industry-leading technology and collective experience, alongside of the brand awareness that Speed Queen has built over more than 110 years."
The laundromat industry continues to attract newcomers, due to its highly attractive 20 to 35 percent return on investment, great success rate and management ease…made even simpler with Speed Queen's advanced laundry management technology.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- Travel + Leisure Readers give San Miguel De Allende a reason to Celebrate as it ranks in World's Best Awards
- Madison: City's Streatery Program Growing Fast
- MULTI-FUN project aims to enable multi-materials metal additive manufacturing for complex 3D parts without size constraints
- Sage Intacct Names Alta Vista Technology a Premier Partner
- Axiros AXESS ACS Enables UK ISP, Origin Broadband, With TR-069 Device Management Solution
Management ease comes courtesy of Speed Queen Insights, which, when combined with Point of Sale (POS) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools, provides a powerful suite of technology. In addition, a user-friendly customer mobile app, with payment system, and rewards program deliver an unparalleled customer experience.
Tripp said that the Speed Queen Laundromat franchise model elevates the vended laundry to new heights through a focus on the safest, cleanest and most customer-friendly environment, one that takes the chore out of the task.
"I really see us at the forefront of a movement," Tripp said. "Through our approach and Speed Queen's advanced technology, we are creating an environment that will serve as an example for the industry and spark additional efforts to raise the customer experience to new heights. That's truly exciting."
For more information about Speed Queen Laundromat franchising, visit franchise.speedqueen.com.
About Alliance Laundry Systems
Alliance Laundry Systems makes the world cleaner as the premier provider of laundry solutions. We deliver Leading performance through our exceptional employees, unmatched quality and our commitment to innovation. Alliance leads the world in commercial laundry sales, reach and R&D investment. No competitor comes close. Our laundry solutions are available under five respected brands, sold and supported by a global network of select distributors. We serve more than 140 countries with a team of more than 3,500 employees. Our brands include Speed Queen®, UniMac®, Huebsch®, Primus® and IPSO®. Together they present a full line of commercial washing machines, dryers and ironers (with load capacities from 12–400 lb., or 6–180 kg.) and every essential support service necessary to keep your operation running at maximum efficiency. You can also enjoy the superior wash and fabric care of commercial-grade laundry equipment in your home through our legendary Speed Queen® washers and dryers. At Alliance, we aim to bring you laundry peace of mind with an award-winning customer experience that's unrivalled in our industry.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- Newest Analysis from ImmersivEdge Advisors Helps Investors Make the Right Moves in the Dynamic AR & Smartglasses Industry
- Madison: Mayor Satya Rhodes-Conway Joins Mayors for a Guaranteed Income
- Wheaton Family Law Attorney - Tania K. Harvey Launches New Website | Wheaton IL Family Lawyers
- Mask Up Madison
- Americart 2019 Documentary Film about Art in America's Heartland now available on Amazon Prime Video
For more information, visit www.alliancelaundry.com.
SOURCE Alliance Laundry Systems
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- Public Health Madison & Dane County Releases New Orders Requiring Face Coverings
- It's never too late for central air conditioner installation
- Gold Illusion 3 by Trestle debuts two great new games
- Intermountain Healthcare Implements DeepThink Health's Precision Intelligence Solutions to Manage its Molecular Tumor Board
- Cure SMA Urges Remaining States to Expedite Adoption of Newborn Screening for Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- We Energies Foundation donates $100,000 to Milwaukee 'Rebuild and Revitalize' effort
- Could this be the next Nike? Dionies Sportswear Looks to Crowdfunding for an Impressive Kickstart
- PowerOptions Expands Partnership with Solect Energy Through Large-Scale Solar and Storage Program
- Bay Area Health Provider Partners with Medicom Health to Lower Medication Cost for Patients
- Products On The Go is creating the most natural and nourishing products in the country
- Mahmood Khan and Willoughby Symphony crack the Billboard Charts
- NACCE Announces Multi-Year Partnership with the Philip E. and Carole R. Ratcliffe Foundation
- Pandemics and Forecasting: Seeing the Way Forward via the Taleb/Ioannidis Debate
- IPD announces special partnership with Maxiforce to expand product reach for its customers
- Overcoming Covid-19 Challenges: Alexander James Rodriguez Releases 'My Crew'
- Anritsu Partners with COMINT Consulting to Add Signals Intelligence Capability to Field Master Pro™ MS2090A RTSA
- Syncro's Next-Gen MSP Platform Sees Massive Growth in 2020
- Sustainable Madison Committee Statement of Solidarity with Black Lives Matter
- An Olympic Dream Deferred by COVID-19
- EXACTA Corp. Moves to Milwaukee County Research Park