The comprehensive Speed Queen Laundromat package includes everything entrepreneurs need to open, operate and grow a vibrant, modern laundromat business. Franchisees will benefit from in-house financing, equipment selection and layout, Speed Queen-branded store design (including store fixtures) and signage, marketing playbook, training, business coaching and more.
"Nobody in this industry is better qualified and equipped to assist entrepreneurs in tapping into the $5 billion U.S. laundromat industry than Speed Queen," said Justin Tripp, president of Global Retail for Alliance Laundry Systems. "Our Speed Queen Laundromat franchises will leverage our industry-leading technology and collective experience, alongside of the brand awareness that Speed Queen has built over more than 110 years."
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- CANCrocodile - Contactless CAN Bus, SAE J1939, FMS, OBD-II, And SAE J1708 Reader
- Bootstrapped SaaS startup JustCall ranks 54th Fastest Growing Company on Deloitte's APAC Technology Fast 500
- Successful Pageant Queen Turned Author & Ex Dash Doll Opens Up About Her Painful Past
- InFlight Labs Develops FIRST "GADSS" Aircraft-wide Remote Control for ELT, SATCOM, and ADS-B Distress Tracking Systems
- Students Rising Above Welcomes Elizabeth Jordan Devaney as Chief Executive Officer
The laundromat industry continues to attract newcomers, due to its highly attractive 20 to 35 percent return on investment, great success rate and management ease…made even simpler with Speed Queen's advanced laundry management technology.
Management ease comes courtesy of Speed Queen Insights, which, when combined with Point of Sale (POS) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools, provides a powerful suite of technology. In addition, a user-friendly customer mobile app, with payment system, and rewards program deliver an unparalleled customer experience.
Tripp said that the Speed Queen Laundromat franchise model elevates the vended laundry to new heights through a focus on the safest, cleanest and most customer-friendly environment, one that takes the chore out of the task.
"I really see us at the forefront of a movement," Tripp said. "Through our approach and Speed Queen's advanced technology, we are creating an environment that will serve as an example for the industry and spark additional efforts to raise the customer experience to new heights. That's truly exciting."
For more information about Speed Queen Laundromat franchising, visit franchise.speedqueen.com.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- Laying Foundations for Future Growth
- Phoenix demonstrates highest possible neutron image quality at new NDT facility
- FIX Music Rewards Launches Next Generation Artist Tools
- 3x Award-winning Book "Love Loss Light" Speaks to Those in Grief
- Mister Kaplan Investments, LLC Acquires Pelican Cove Vacation Condo at Landmark Resort
About Alliance Laundry Systems
Alliance Laundry Systems makes the world cleaner as the premier provider of laundry solutions. We deliver Leading performance through our exceptional employees, unmatched quality and our commitment to innovation. Alliance leads the world in commercial laundry sales, reach and R&D investment. No competitor comes close. Our laundry solutions are available under five respected brands, sold and supported by a global network of select distributors. We serve more than 140 countries with a team of more than 3,500 employees. Our brands include Speed Queen®, UniMac®, Huebsch®, Primus® and IPSO®. Together they present a full line of commercial washing machines, dryers and ironers (with load capacities from 12–400 lb., or 6–180 kg.) and every essential support service necessary to keep your operation running at maximum efficiency. You can also enjoy the superior wash and fabric care of commercial-grade laundry equipment in your home through our legendary Speed Queen® washers and dryers. At Alliance, we aim to bring you laundry peace of mind with an award-winning customer experience that's unrivalled in our industry.
For more information, visit www.alliancelaundry.com.
SOURCE Alliance Laundry Systems
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- A modern conference table can make you fall in love with meetings again
- Madison: Public Statement of the Board of Police and Fire Commissioners
- Winter is emergency furnace repair season in Green Bay
- Apollo Brands® Announces Exclusive Distribution Agreement Bringing Apollo Energy Gum® and Golf Gum® to The Nordic Countries
- Sandline Discovery Leverages NexLP's Cognitive AI to Deliver Leading Behavioral and Linguistic Intelligence
- ACEINNA Launches New Current Sensing Article for Embedded Power Systems
- Upcycle Pop returns with its Sustainable Holiday Event. Art Exhibits, Performances and a Fashion Show
- Royal Portrush, Omni Barton Creek, Golf Rivals, Adidas, and Great Waters announced as winners of Golf Aficionado Magazine Best of 2019 Awards
- WebSatchel makes mobile breakthrough
- NASA Awards PADT, Arizona State University and Kennesaw State University a $755,000 Phase II STTR Research Grant
- Gatski Commercial Names David Bauman managing director of property management
- Associated Bank Unveils Rebranding and Redevelopment Plans for New Associated Bank River Center
- MC Companies Announced As 2020 Top Company To Work Multifamily
- DuraFast Label Company Preparing for Demand for Epson's New CW-C6500 8-inch Color Label Printers
- Thiel College to host cyclists for Bike MS: Escape to the Lake 2020 fundraising event
- The Story of the LUCKY GOLD COIN in the Cake
- Kirk Stange And Stange Law Firm, PC Proud To Support Kids Rock Cancer On Their 10th Year Anniversary
- Ottawa-based Business to Create Car Accident Reduction Technology
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Synlio on Sale to Boston-Based Building Engines
- Sprawling New Novel, WE OF THE FORSAKEN WORLD, Tackles Themes of Global Connection