This means the drop-off sites at 1501 W. Badger Rd, 4602 Sycamore Ave, and the brush processing and mulch center at 121 E. Olin Ave will be closed until further notice beginning at 3:00pm today. The yard waste only site at 402 South Point Rd will remain closed.
The Streets Division decided to close these sites in an effort to help residents comply with Governor Evers's "Safer at Home" order.
All drop-off sites will remain closed until the order is no longer in effect.
Curbside collection services of trash and recycling are not affected by the drop-off sites closure.
All collection rules and guidelines remain in effect for curbside services. This means that certain items that can only be recycled at the drop-off sites, like televisions or computers, should be held onto by residents until the sites are open again.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- Glass Mosaic Artist Allison Eden Studios Pivots Into Fashion With Face Mask Line
- Pioneer Metal Finishing announces launch of Surface Engineering Academy™
- Learning How to Shift Your Thinking is the Best Way to Protect Your Mental Health During This Pandemic
- Restech is proud to announce the launch of PepsinCheck, a PEPTEST product branded for the U.S. consumer market
- For the first time ever, an endangered leatherback sea turtle is being tracked after nesting on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Check the Recyclopedia or the Streets Division's website to learn these rules to be sure what you are setting to the curb is in compliance with the rules.
- Bryan Johnson608firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19, Streets Division, Recycling, Refuse, Yard Waste, Leaves, Brush
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- CarHop Closing Pennsylvania Locations
- Two New Studies Confirm BLIS M18™ Effective Against Black Teeth Staining
- Colorado Functional Chewing Gum Brands Now Available Touch-Free; The New Normal is Helping to Expand a New Category
- New Book Offers Hands-On Guidance to Female Investors at Early Stage of Investing
- Green Energy Exchange Closes Financing with Shell Energy
- NS4ed Designs a Customized Career Readiness Portal for National Rural Education Association
- Lineus Medical Awarded Key Patent
- Compassion Launches Global Initiative to Combat the Havoc Wreaked by COVID-19
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business & Executive Coach Bruce Russell
- Clarios completes private offering of $500 million 6.750% senior secured notes due 2025
- MBK Senior Living Acquires Kirkwood Orange Assisted Living & Memory Care
- Michael Brown joins the Qnext Board Advisory Team and Brings Significant Insight on Applying Cybersecurity & Zero Trust Remote Access to Public Sector
- Snapdragon Flowers is Open in Elm Grove, Wis.!
- Symplast Partners with ChangeWell Training Academy to Present Three-Course Webinar Series Focused on Mastering Video Post-COVID
- U.S. Army Selects DiSTI to Build C-RAM II Operator and Maintenance Trainer (OMT)
- CRH Healthcare hires Veteran Operator as COO
- Onlive Server Launched Japan VPS Hosting with Cloud Computing Control Panel
- Student Essay Contest, Hosted By Humanist Canada, Call for Submissions
- Coherent Logix Joins the Edge AI and Vision Alliance
- Employers, drivers must meet federal DOT drug testing guidelines