This means the drop-off sites at 1501 W. Badger Rd, 4602 Sycamore Ave, and the brush processing and mulch center at 121 E. Olin Ave will be closed until further notice beginning at 3:00pm today. The yard waste only site at 402 South Point Rd will remain closed.
The Streets Division decided to close these sites in an effort to help residents comply with Governor Evers's "Safer at Home" order.
All drop-off sites will remain closed until the order is no longer in effect.
Curbside collection services of trash and recycling are not affected by the drop-off sites closure.
All collection rules and guidelines remain in effect for curbside services. This means that certain items that can only be recycled at the drop-off sites, like televisions or computers, should be held onto by residents until the sites are open again.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- Utopia p2p Releases CRP (Crypton) cryptocurrency on Crypto Exchanges
- Pioneer Bank Opts for Indoor Air Quality Upgrades Amid Pandemic Concerns
- MSI Elevates Field Service Satisfaction with Service Pro Customer Experience
- CEO Coaching International Provides Clients Value through Powerful Weekly Virtual Networking Events on Zoom
- Brookside Equity Partners Makes Minority Investment in Advanced Solutions International (ASI)
Check the Recyclopedia or the Streets Division's website to learn these rules to be sure what you are setting to the curb is in compliance with the rules.
- Bryan Johnson608firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19, Streets Division, Recycling, Refuse, Yard Waste, Leaves, Brush
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- Attorney Andrea Davis Opens Regional Law Firm
- World Theatrical Premiere Of The Documentary "Me The People" Official Selection At Boston Film Festival 2020
- Regal Beloit Corporation Announces Publication of 2020 Sustainability Report
- Canada's CHEK TV upgrades with the new Wohler iVAM1-1
- Autism Memoir Launches During Canadian Autism Awareness Month
- Madison: Vilas Park Drive Reopens to Vehicles for Democracy in the Park
- Ideanomics Hires Dr. Liqing Hu a Fuel Cell Expert For Its EV Truck Division
- OnMilwaukee Evolves as Technology and COVID Changes Audience Expectations
- NATP announces Virtual Tax Season Update
- AutoQuotes Announces Partnership with Energy Solutions
- NCBW METRO New York Hosting Virtual Charter Ceremony
- Vision Centre-Ville et ID Gatineau s'associent à Macadamian afin d'offrir une application mobile aux tenanciers de bars et restaurants de Gatineau
- Be The Generation with Representation
- Hip Hop Artist C.Y.B. is Slated to Release His New Album Called, "Today We Ready."
- Madison: Clerk's Office Releases Podcast Series on National Voter Registration Day
- "Destiny Starter" - Free to Download on Amazon for 5 Days (until 9/26/2020)
- Madison: Public Safety Review Committee Invites Public Input on Police Department Budget
- Accurate Rubber Corporation is Proud to Announce ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Visit Potter-Tioga State Parks Recognized as 'Most Beautiful Fall Foliage' in Pennsylvania
- Nous Imaging Receives 510(k) Clearance from FDA for FIRMM Software