- Kyle Martino To Speak About Over Under Iniative With SoccerChat at Keeper Goals Booth
- Legal Consultation App Lawmato Hires First General Counsel and Director of Operations
- TrueDialog Awarded "Most Promising Salesforce Solution Provider 2021" by CIOReview
Kaul is running to protect our Wisconsin values under the constitution and state statute, ensuring equal protection under the law, during a time when our most basic rights and freedoms are under attack.
"Josh Kaul has been a no-nonsense, efficient Attorney General who does what he says he's going to do," said Bill Carroll, President of Joint Council 39. "We are confident he will continue working to make the Wisconsin DOJ as one that enforces the law equally and without bias. He understands that the law should work for all citizens, not just corporations and the wealthy."
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- STS Capital Partners Managing Director Shamil Hargovan Leads 3D Printing Industry Experts Wohlers Associates Sale to ASTM
- Introducing IDS, a new company from IPD built to revolutionize the connection between owners/operators, assets, and service channels
- Sidow Sobrino's New Song and Music Video Bananas 4 God is Out Now
- The Ultimate Valentine's Day Jewelry Gifts Guide for Her
- Eco-Friendly Legacy Builder Wendy Turner Miller Upends the Waste and Recycling Business with Superior Innovative Solutions, LLC
Kaul's experience and excellent track record of accomplishment and follow through warrants support for re-election.
"We don't want a return to a State Department of Justice that does nothing but pander to big business and fat wallets like the last AG," Carroll said. "In our view, re-electing an effective and responsive AG like Josh Kaul is a great choice, and the only choice."
Founded in 1903, the International Brotherhood of Teamsters represents 1.4 million hardworking men and women throughout the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. Teamsters Joint Council 39 represents more than 18,000 workers at four locals across Wisconsin. Visit www.teamster.org for more information. Follow us on Twitter @Teamsters and "like" us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/teamsters.
Rick Roeth, (608) 212-4363
SOURCE Teamsters Joint Council 39
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- Madison Food Policy Council Announces 2022 SEED Grants Cycle
- Madison: Snow Emergency Continues Tonight
- Triumph Technology Solutions (Triumph Tech), announced today Amplify
- December 2021 Home Sales Report
- DeliverHealth brings the future of consumer-centered, digital care into focus with addition of award-winning patient engagement suite
- Does God Love Me, I Don't Feel It?
- Torres Trade Advisory and Vazquez Tercero & Zepeda Join Forces to Help U.S. and Mexican Companies Navigate Trade and Regulatory Compliance
- Rockwell Automation Names Gina Ayala Claxton President for Americas Region
- Quality In Flow (QinFlow) awarded Patient Blood and Fluid Warming agreement with Premier, Inc
- Plastic Bank Stops 2 Billion Plastic Bottles from Entering the Ocean, Partnership with SC Johnson Accounts for Half of the Total
- Spades New Biotech is a Game-Changer in Climate Change
- Texas Arena League (TAL) Excited to Add Military Arena Polo Tournaments to 2022 Roster of Events; Dates and Locations Released
- Madison Declares Snow Emergency
- We are the go-to Marketing Consultant Team
- Trina Rockstarr "Diamond Princess" Apes into Metaverse with 456 Collectors Club
- ExecuSearch Holdings, LLC Data Breach Prompts Investigation into Possible Class Action Lawsuit
- Strategic Benefits Advisors, Inc. Data Breach Triggers Investigation into Class Action Lawsuit
- MGE Energy Declares Regular Dividend
- The K-9 officers protecting Madison need community support for new gear
- Everlight Solar: A Year of Giving and Growing