Based in De Pere, WI, DCI is a premier manufacturer of modular, semi-custom framed cabinetry for diverse uses in single-family residences. De Pere Cabinet prides itself on the quality and value of its Countryside Cabinets brand, which provides custom capabilities at an affordable price. Founded in 1975, the Company has been owned and operated by the Burkard family of De Pere, Wisconsin. Throughout its history, the Company has built a loyal following among distributors and kitchen and bath dealers throughout the Midwest.
The acquirer, Wellborn Forest, a portfolio company of HCI Equity Partners based in Washington DC, is a manufacturer of semi-custom framed cabinets serving the single-family residential market. Wellborn Forest is based in Alexander City, AL, and its core geography is in the Southeastern and Eastern United States. HCI also owns Regent Cabinets based in Lakewood, NJ.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- Jewelers Mutual Group acquires Wexler Insurance Agency / IJB
- Fine Art, Jewelry & Decorative Arts at Auction this Autumn at Shapiro Auctions
- American University of Antigua College of Medicine and University of the Southwest Partner to Offer Students Medical School Opportunity
- City of Milwaukee Office of Violence Prevention and Local Business Team Up to Hand Out Masks Day Before Registration Deadline
- From Voting Systems to COVID-19 Pandemic, Industrial and Systems Engineers Tackle Tough Topics on International Podcast
"DCI is a market-driven company with deep knowledge and understanding of their customers' desires," said Erik Eidem, Director at TKO Miller. "The Company offers a unique blend of quality, craftsmanship, design, features, and prices that make them stand out among their competition."
"HCI Equity Partners is an ideal buyer for DCI," said Steve Yahnke, Managing Director at TKO Miller. "Not only have they demonstrated success in the cabinet market with their two existing portfolio companies, Wellborn Forest and Regent Cabinets, but they are also well-known in the industry for their focus on partnering with family-and-founder-owned businesses to execute growth strategies."
"I have always been a strong believer that De Pere Cabinet has the best products and workforce in the industry," said Kevin Andersen, Interim President at De Pere Cabinet. "Teaming up with Wellborn Forest and HCI provides great opportunities for our company, our employees, and our customers."
About TKO Miller
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- Public Health Madison & Dane County Expands Eligibility Criteria for Drive Through Flu Clinic
- Wooask S01 - World's Most Powerful AI Voice Recorder
- Shifting priorities release personal growth in fourth short story of "Discovering Kindness" series
- Lee Doubleo Drops Debut Single 'SLUSHIE' with Sexy Halloween Club Banger Theme
- Near-Death Experience Researcher Seeks Respondents for Online Survey as Part of New Study and Book
TKO Miller, LLC is an independent, advisory-focused, middle market investment bank. With over 130 years of collective transaction experience, TKO Miller provides merger and acquisition and financial advisory services for privately held and private equity-owned businesses, with a special focus on family-and-founder-held businesses.
TKO Miller aims to bring value to clients by combining outstanding people with a results-oriented, flexible approach to transactions. Our services include company sales, recapitalizations, asset divestitures, and management buyouts. TKO Miller has a generalist focus but has served clients in a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, business services, consumer products, and industrial products and services. For more information, visit our website www.tkomiller.com.
Contact: Katie Yde, [email protected]
SOURCE TKO Miller
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- Aries Industries Strengthens International Market Reach With New Alberta Dealer
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Yosemite Pathology Group on Recent Acquisition
- Standard Process and Integria Healthcare Sign 10-Year Extended Partnership Agreement
- 190 Health Systems Launch Epic This Fall -- The Largest Go-Live Period Ever
- Life and Times of Alex Esguerra, Now Officially on Paperback
- Haddonfield NJ Zoning Board Approves Real Estate Office Lounge in Retail Zone on Kings Highway
- Intern Pursuit Receives Investment From The 5th Floor Avalon Innovation Center Fund
- New Versiti Assay Evaluates Ability of a Patient's Von Willebrand Factor (VWF) to Support Platelet Binding
- Madison: What Happens When the Polls Close
- JUSTLAW tackles systemic access to justice problem
- Meet the Controversial Artist Making a Difference in Up-State New York
- Dolby Atmos Now Available for Wohler's iAM-12G-SDI
- Madison: Five Mayors, One Challenge
- Filene Launches Center of Excellence to Measure Community Development in Financial Services
- Gempler's Launches Private Label Brand: Sugar River
- Catch brings integrated health insurance enrollment into the full suite of portable beneﬁts
- Local "We Buy Houses" Company Details how Covid-19 is Affecting the Housing Market in NC
- Mayor Announces Interim General Manager of Madison Water Utility
- Exact Sciences Commends Task Force for Draft Updated Guidelines that include Colorectal Cancer Screening Beginning at Age 45
- Greeting Card Association Announces Virtual Line Up