- After 76 Years: Better Late Than Never
- SiliconExpert Teams with AMSYS LCM to Deliver Secure, Real-Time, Accurate Component Information Solutions
- VW Ventures Announcing Crossover Fund 4
Founded by Alan Ruud in 1978 and acquired by Lee Doerr Jr. in 1987, SPI Lighting designs, develops, manufactures, and sells a wide range of high-performance lighting for commercial end-markets, including corporate, healthcare, education, government, airports, and aquatic centers. The Company produces its durable, high-performance fixtures at its fully integrated facility in Mequon, Wisconsin. Since 2016, the Company has launched 29 new products and product families and currently sells its products through a network of 76 high-quality independent agents.
Located in St. Charles, Illinois, The Bukas Lighting Group (BLG) owns several highly regarded brands in the architectural indoor and outdoor arena, including FC Lighting, SSL Lighting, and Paramount Lighting. BLG companies manufacture architectural LED lighting for high-end aesthetic installations. Its various product lines include step lights, cylinders, floodlights, pendants, and bollards, among others for exterior and interior applications.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- The Manitowoc Company to Present at Credit Suisse 8th Annual Virtual Industrials Conference on Thursday, December 3, 2020
- Madison: Last Saturday for the Streets Division Drop-off Sites is November 28, 2020
- Madison: Fluffy, Slushy Snow Arrives, Brush Up on Salt Use in 3 Easy Steps
- Madison: Statement of Mayor Rhodes-Conway Regarding Recent Lawsuit on COVID Restrictions
- L2 Aviation receives FAA STC approval for Ka-band system installations on Boeing 767 aircraft
"SPI Lighting has been a well-known and successful brand in the architectural decorative lighting industry for decades," said Joe Froehlich, Managing Director at TKO Miller. "When Lee Doerr tragically passed away last year, his family made it a priority to find a new owner for the business that would carry on his legacy by building on the success Lee and all the employees at SPI have created. BLG's philosophy of acquiring proven lighting companies with established brands and allowing them to grow independently was very attractive to the Doerr family."
"I have known SPI and Lee Doerr for years and had the utmost respect for him," said Bruce Bukas, owner of BLG. "Since his passing, it is obvious that the SPI team has done an incredible job of continuing and building on the things Lee stood for and valued. This has been especially true during the recent pandemic. We are very excited to welcome them into the BLG team going forward."
About TKO Miller
TKO Miller, LLC, is an independent, advisory-focused, middle-market investment bank. With over 130 years of collective transaction experience, TKO Miller provides merger and acquisition and financial advisory services for privately held and private equity-owned businesses, with a special focus on family-and-founder-held businesses.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- SC Johnson Launches '20 Days of Giving' Campaign, Donating $400,000 Across 20 Organizations in 5 States
- Madison: COVID-19 vaccine not likely to be available to the public until Spring 2021 or later
- Form 8.3 - Codemasters Group Holdings plc
- Zippy Shell and Subsidiary 1-800-PACK-RAT Secure Financing from The Carlyle Group & PNC Bank
- Elf Prep Academy Trains Elf Recruits to Help Santa Spread Holiday Cheer Just in Time for Christmas
TKO Miller aims to bring value to clients by combining outstanding people with a results-oriented, flexible approach to transactions. Our services include company sales, recapitalizations, asset divestitures, and management buyouts. TKO Miller has a generalist focus but has served clients in a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, business services, consumer products, and industrial products and services. For more information, visit our website www.tkomiller.com.
Contact: Katie Yde, 414-375-2660
SOURCE TKO Miller
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- Madison Parks Calendar Photography Winners Announced
- Primex Offers COVID-19 Vaccine Storage Temperature Monitoring Solutions
- Madison: Refuse & Recycling Collection Schedule for the 2020 Thanksgiving Holiday
- HomeCentris Healthcare Announces New Location Serving Maryland's Eastern Shore
- GE Healthcare Announces First X-ray AI to Help Assess Endotracheal Tube Placement for COVID-19 Patients
- Crypto Land Is Calling For A New Coin While Its Rates Skyrocket
- Exact Sciences to participate in December investor conference
- NAC Welcomes New OCC Proposed Rule To Help Provide Access to Banking Services for ATM Operators
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Stetson University
- Madison: Public Health Issues Order #10 Amendment to Clarify Definition of Mass Gathering
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Midland East Celebrates Topping Off
- As States Roll Out New Lockdowns, Batteries Plus Bulbs Introduces Online Scheduling and Contactless Auto Battery Installation
- Madison Earns Intelligent Transportation Systems Award
- Syxsense Announces New Vulnerability Dashboard as Demand for Securing Remote Workers Surges
- Silva Non Skid Solutions Offers Silvagrip For Long Lasting Nonskid Surfaces
- Form 8.3 - Codemasters Group Holdings PLC
- AnimalPride.com Taps the NEW Zoo as Recipient of Proceeds from its 1st Annual Giving Day
- Blue Heart Records Signs Award Winning Singer/Songwriter/Pianist Veronica Lewis
- Purfresh Clean equipment deployed for virus spread risk mitigation at U.S. Army National Guard training exercises
- ELEVATE Identified as "Vanguard Leader" in Ardent Partners 2020 VMS Technology Advisor Report