- #1 Billboard Jazz Artist Ski Johnson to Release 10th Studio Album and Tell All Movie
- Potentially Dangerous Flaw Found in Clean-Air Installations Across America
- Terri Ross, Renowned Practice Consultant, Joins Dozens of Industry Thought Leaders to Speak at the ISAPS Business School Program
Our community has found some really inspiring ways to help brighten these challenging times, and we're looking forward to sharing their stories with you.
Madison Makes is a virtual program premiering on Saturday, March 6, 10am-noon. We're showcasing the creativity and innovation of our neighbors and friends of all ages, with wide-ranging pursuits such as…
- The dad who missed hockey and put an ice rink in his backyard
- Artistic endeavors like stop-motion photography, working with textiles and illustration
- Discovering the world out your back door with stargazing and sunrise photography
- And… kids having fun in the kitchen!
This eclectic compilation features stories and projects in photos and amateur videos. Also included are how-to and demonstration videos, in case you want to dig in and DIY.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- Church Mutual Receives National Attention for Culture Transformation
- A Urban Morgan Productions Inc. debuts its latest feature film "Deception," directed by Justin Williams
- Companies Can Now Get an Energy Manager on Their Staff but Not on Their Payroll
- New Website For Pop Art Phenomenon 'Whatshisname'
- Build remote and flexible Supply Chain solutions with Stockarea
Featured Makers include:
Chazen Museum of Art
Giant Jones Brewing
Sew Hungry Hippie
This program is FREE. Advance registration is required, register at mononaterrace.com/madisonmakes. Your event link will be emailed to you (1) day and again (1) hour prior to event time.
- Heather Sabin, email@example.com
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- Resolution Introduced in New York City Council Calls on the United States to Endorse United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity
- Absortech breaks new sustainable ground
- Inframark Acquires Environmental Development Partners
- ResortNet Completes Installation Of Fiber-To-The-Home (FTTH) to Rural Colorado Residential Community
- Womxn of Color Summit's The Art of Authentic Living Brought Over 350 Women of Color and Non-Binary People of Color Together to Heal in Community
- A Timeless $14 Million, Mediterranean Villa is one of the Highest-Priced Listings In Tampa
- National Association of Tax Professionals announces sessions in virtual education event
- Shareholder Alert: Ademi LLP investigates whether Knoll Inc. has obtained a Fair Price in its transaction with Herman Miller, Inc.
- WHO-Compliant, FDA-approve Quantum-ION® Long-lasting, Contactless, Antimicrobial Protection
- Sandline Welcomes Trusted Forensic Expert & Advisor Robert B. Fried
- Children's author releases first book in the Nick series
- HomeCentris Healthcare Announces Expansion into Pennsylvania
- B Martin Launches "Purpose Driven Artists" Record Label To Create Songs That Heal
- Parvati Foundation Leads Arctic Free To Save The World
- The 2021 Property Tax Base of the City of Madison
- Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Naples Real Estate Broker CEO Is Concerned About The 17 Million Americans Behind on Their Mortgage Payments
- Madison: Beyond the Page and Dane County Libraries seeking applications for year of programming around themes of race and equity
- hellowater®, the Water That Works™ brand launches hellowater Defense power by CYTO+
- Celebrate Golden Week in Tokyo with 1,000 Colorful Carp Streamers
- Viva Tequila Festival Mexico Experience Tour Honored at Taste Awards in the Outstanding Culinary & Travel Experience Category