- Madison: Goodman Pool Opens Friday with Limited Capacity
- Fiserv Appoints Wafaa Mamilli to Board of Directors
- Share Your Thoughts on Madison's Street Design
The dates when you can set out large item for pickup will change for all Madison neighborhoods.
Beginning on May 28, 2021, residents should begin using the Streets Division's new work order system to schedule large item collections for June and the months beyond.
The old calendars will no longer tell you when large item pickup will happen at your home.
Residents who have printed trash and recycling calendars should get new ones.
On May 28, you will be able to download the new calendar for your home at www.cityofmadison.com/collectionschedule. Also, starting on May 28, you can contact the Streets Division office that services your home to have a new one mailed to you.
Where can I access the new work order system?
The system will be linked in multiple places on the Streets Division's website when the system goes live on May 28, 2021.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- The KIS Foundation, Inc. Celebrates World Sickle Cell Day "Day of Physical Fitness and Education"
- Industry Leaders Spotlight the New Payer Regulatory and Compliance Environment at Beacon Leadership Summit
- St Pete Talk joins the Canadian Snowbird Association talking Taxes | Snowbirds
- Wisconsin Dairy is 'Leap' Worthy
- APX Founder Terri Ross Returns as a Featured Speaker at the 2021 AmSpa Medical Spa & Aesthetic Bootcamps
Where can I learn more about the new work order system?
The Streets Division has a website that should answer most of the questions people have about the large item pickup system. If the website does not answer your question, please contact us.
How do I contact the Streets Division?
If you live east of South Park Street, you can call 608-246-4532.
If you live west of South Park Street, you can call 608-266-4681.
Or you can email us at email@example.com.
- Bryan Johnson, 608-267-2626, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Streets West, 608-266-4681
- Streets East, 608-246-4532
Streets Division, trash, Recycling, Sustainability
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- PEI Named Top Managed Services Provider in the United States
- Insulated Pet Doors for Hot and Cold Climates!
- One Clean Carton(R) with Post Consumer Recycled Fiber Tests Safe for Pharmaceutical and Food-Safe Secondary Packaging
- All Aluminum Patio Door Inserts That Won't Bend or Break
- ActivePipe empowering brokerages to stay relevant
- Tropidelic and JSG Live announce the inaugural EVERWILD Music Festival Aug 13 – 14, 2021 in Newark, OH
- City of Madison Recognizes Inaugural Civic Season
- New CUNA Mutual Group Survey Data: American Dream Comeback for the Middle Class?
- Madison: Monona Terrace Public Tours Resume Thursday
- Canadian Turnaround Software and Telecom CEO joins CEO Coaching International
- New Epson LabelWorks 2-inch Bulk Label Printers Now Available at DuraFast Label Company
- Syxsense Welcomes Dave R Taylor as Chief Marketing Officer - Invests to Expand on Growth
- Xtreme Vibe TV Heads To Amazon Prime Video
- Madison Public Library's It Takes A Village Community Resource Fair Brings Together South Side Resources for Local Residents
- Rebel Medicine Solves Weight Loss For Moms With Biologically Appropriate Plan, The Diet Killer
- Robinson moves into the top 10 on "The Fabricator" FAB 40 list
- Atlant Health - Chiropractic & Functional Medicine announces opening of new location in Midtown New York City
- Madison Senior Center Begins to Welcome Back Participants
- Mary Ellen Stanek Nominated for 2021 Morningstar Outstanding Portfolio Manager Award
- WDTC provides access to drug testing centers nationwide