There will be no refuse or recycling collection on Monday, January 20, 2020 in observance of the Martin Luther King, Jr holiday. The drop-off sites will also be closed.
Madison residents who normally have their refuse and recycling collected on Mondays should instead place their carts to the curb for collection by 7:00 a.m. on Tuesday, January 21.
Refuse and recycling for residents that have a Tuesday collection day will also be collected on January 21.
Residents must have their scheduled collection carts out and ready for pickup prior to 7:00 a.m. Carts set out after 7:00 a.m. may not be collected until the next scheduled collection.
Other Streets Division services such as large item and Christmas tree collection, may be temporarily delayed on January 21 as crews need to be diverted from their regular tasks in order to assist collection of refuse and recycling.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- Design and Order Name Badges Online with New Online Virtual Name Badge Designer
- Local Abstract Artist Offers New Painting for One Million Dollars
- DMS Recognized For Its Steady Growth With Seventh Consecutive Spot On Inc. 5000 List As It Transitions From Private To Publicly Held Company
- The Rich Get Richer... By Design
- MIRAmedtech and Bio-Infusions Join Forces in Bringing Aesthetic Medical Innovations to the USA
The City of Madison drop-off sites will also be closed on January 20, 2020.
The drop-off sites will reopen for winter hours at 7:30 a.m. on Tuesday, January 21, 2020.
The sites are located at 1501 W. Badger Rd. on the southwest side and 4602 Sycamore Ave. on the east side.
Information about all of the Streets Division's recycling and solid waste services, including additional information on drop-off site hours, is available at our web site www.cityofmadison.com/streets.
- Bryan Johnson608email@example.com
Refuse, Recycling, Streets Division
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- OL NA-TRUE-L Immune Booster "Attack Coronavirus Before It Attacks You"
- Inc. Magazine Unveils Its Annual List of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies—the Inc. 5000
- Durham Record Label Maison Fauna Announces Its First Release
- Madison: Demolition of Government East Garage to start week of August 17th
- Public Health Madison & Dane County Announcing Breastfeeding Peer Counseling Program
- Madison: Provisional Voters: Get Your Ballot Counted!
- AUA Announces Agreement with Texas's Schreiner University
- CMS issues the First Ever Guidance on Remote Patient Monitoring for proposed 2021 Physician Fee Schedule
- American Economy A Race To the Bottom
- Home Cooking – And Food Waste Cost – Both Impact Consumers As They Adapt To Pandemic Life
- Smokescreen eyes a larger share of the global cybersecurity pie; appoints Preekshit Gupta as Head of Sales – India, MEA, and, APAC
- Evolve IP® Named For Eighth Time to the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- Madison: Mayor Rhodes-Conway's Statement on the Eastside Shooting
- Arrow Organics Reveals 20:1 CBD to THC Product Line
- DelMar Aerospace Corporation Launches New Service: Rapid Deployment Solutions
- Madison: Press Advisory: Stop the Violence & Protect our Youth
- Titletown Manufacturing works with customers to create perfect parts
- Vizient Awards Contract to Surfacide for UV-C Solution That Can Help Hospitals Combat COVID-19
- Annual MSP 501 Identifies Best-in-Class Global MSP Businesses & Leading Trends in Managed Services
- Robinson's new portable fuel trailer is a hit at the lake