There will be no refuse or recycling collection on Monday, January 20, 2020 in observance of the Martin Luther King, Jr holiday. The drop-off sites will also be closed.
Madison residents who normally have their refuse and recycling collected on Mondays should instead place their carts to the curb for collection by 7:00 a.m. on Tuesday, January 21.
Refuse and recycling for residents that have a Tuesday collection day will also be collected on January 21.
Residents must have their scheduled collection carts out and ready for pickup prior to 7:00 a.m. Carts set out after 7:00 a.m. may not be collected until the next scheduled collection.
Other Streets Division services such as large item and Christmas tree collection, may be temporarily delayed on January 21 as crews need to be diverted from their regular tasks in order to assist collection of refuse and recycling.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- Save time and money with a NESCO slow cooker
- Quality data leads to optimal design of heat transfer rolls
- Rented.com and MyVR Announce Revenue Management Partnership
- IAOP Announces 2020 Leadership Hall of Fame Inductees
- Boarding School Crewed Vessel To Set Sail On Second Transatlantic Journey
The City of Madison drop-off sites will also be closed on January 20, 2020.
The drop-off sites will reopen for winter hours at 7:30 a.m. on Tuesday, January 21, 2020.
The sites are located at 1501 W. Badger Rd. on the southwest side and 4602 Sycamore Ave. on the east side.
Information about all of the Streets Division's recycling and solid waste services, including additional information on drop-off site hours, is available at our web site www.cityofmadison.com/streets.
- Bryan Johnson608firstname.lastname@example.org
Refuse, Recycling, Streets Division
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- Fixing Your Scrum: Practical Solutions to Common Scrum Problems Book Released
- Fiserv Named a World's Most Admired Company for Seventh Consecutive Year
- Sureshot Command Brings New Visibility To B2B Market Segments And Total Addressable Market
- edjuster announces partnership with FRSTeam to expand capabilities in Total Contents Program
- Prescott's Whispering Canyon Community Nears Close-out on Phase 3 and 4
- Yokohama Tokyu REI Hotel to Open April 7, 2020
- Brian Danzinger Presents to Leadership Green Bay
- Author Sara Gordon Shares Her Heartbreak and Perseverance in Emotional New Memoir 'And They Thought I Had It All'
- Nordic countries have the best passports in the World
- March 7 Lenten Retreat--Space for Sacred Time
- IAOP Announces Intuit to Be Honored at OWS2.0 as Winner of the 2020 Global Excellence in Outsourcing Award
- DMS Announces Seventh Consecutive Ranking On mThink Top CPA Network List
- The Litigation Lawyers At Chand Snider LLP Add Windsor to their Territory
- Kohler Celebrates Newest Innovations at KBIS 2020
- The Polyflex and Clicheria Blumenau are joining CSW and MARVACO as new partners in the Global Premedia Network
- Deviant Marketing - Nominated for Social Media Ad of the Year
- Facebook Partners with The Alfred Street Baptist Church Foundation for their 18th Annual HBCU Festival on Saturday, January 25 at the National Harbor
- Madison: Snow Emergency Continues Tonight
- Thiel College names Anthony Kos, Ph.D. new Business Administration and Accounting Chair
- Audience Serv Indonesia Drives More Direct Bookings In 2020