- North American Specialty Laminations ("NASL") Taps Industry Veteran Eric Spence to Lead National Business Development and Marketing Efforts
- PAN AMERICA 1250 MIVV proposes it with SPEED EDGE
- Yida Gao, Shima Capital Recognized for Prolific Deal Activity
The temporary closures will be necessary for crews to assemble and install new traffic signals. Motorists will still be able to drive northbound John Nolen Drive and southbound Blair Street as only one lane on each street will be affected.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- Yida Gao and Shima Capital Celebrate Portfolio Company's Successful NFT Sellout
- "Murdaugh Murders Podcast" Launches Spinoff "Cup of Justice" and Skyrockets to Apple's #1 Podcast
- CPAC 2023 Congressional Candidate Forum Meet and Greet March 2nd at the historic University Club in DC
- IoT Observatory to host Plenary Session at 2023 InsurTech Hartford Symposium
- Eliza Neals "Candy Store" new spring single out February 14th Valentines Day 2023!
"The temporary lane closures are one of the final actions as this project moves closer to completion for the 2022 construction season," City of Madison City Engineer Jim Wolfe said. "The installation of traffic signals will ensure the continued safety of the intersection."
The entire project is slated to be completed by the fall of 2023 and the majority of the remaining work will be on E. Washington Avenue.
For more information about the project, please visit the project page on the City of Madison website: https://www.cityofmadison.com/engineering/projects/blair-street-south.
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- Photography Book Makes Black History Month Fun
- Historic Groundbreaking Documentary About Women Marathoners Released for Black History Month
- 3DMyRental Launches Professional 3D Floor Plan Services for Airbnb Hosts: A Game-Changing Solution for Property Rentals
- Best Online End-Of-Season Clearance Sale at Sunber Hair: $56 For A Lace Wig
- Madison Declares Snow Emergency; Overnight Alternate Side Parking Rules In Effect Citywide
- All Madison Streets to be Plowed; No Snow Emergency Declared
- UNice Hair Partners With Awin Affiliate Marketing Network To Accelerate Business Growth
- Madison: Community support: Resources available following release of video in Tyre Nichols' case
- My Lineage Proudly Supports Knights of Heroes
- Madison: Statement by Mayor Rhodes-Conway on Death of Tyre Nichols
- First Business Bank Announces 15% Increase in Quarterly Common Stock Dividend and $5 Million Buyback Program
- Concrete Flooring Specialist Discusses Styles for Commercial Epoxy Flooring
- Madison: Chief Barnes issues statement ahead of police video release in Tyre Nichols' case
- Madison: Plow Name Election Ends February, 3, 2023
- The Town Of Sun Village California Makes History As The First Black Tribal Township In North America
- Flawless Torres ft. Diamonique x Sean Kingston Releases "Lets Go" on 1/27/23!
- We're In Paris Is Sidow Sobrino's Newly Released Song and Video
- Abusive Russian to face Pro Wrestling Legend!
- Jim Wilson, Top Notch Realtor in waterfront and beach properties in Redington, Redington Shores, and North Redington Beach, FLorida
- Multi #1 International Best-Selling Author Jennifer S. Wilkov Announces the 2023 April Speak Up Women Conference and Call For Speakers