- #1 Billboard Jazz Artist Ski Johnson to Release 10th Studio Album and Tell All Movie
- Potentially Dangerous Flaw Found in Clean-Air Installations Across America
- West Coast Customs icon launches "CarCoin" NFT, giving away an original WCC designed vehicle to celebrate
During flushing, crews systematically open and close valves and hydrants to move water at high speed through our pipes. This clears out naturally-occurring mineral sediment that can build up in the water system. Clean pipes mean clear water that tastes great and has no odors.
Keeping pipes clean is essential for a safe water supply. However, water main flushing can temporarily cause discolored (yellow, brown, or reddish) water and low pressure for nearby homes and businesses.
If you have discolored water, go to a faucet in the lowest level of your home or business, like a basement utility sink or first-floor bathtub. Then, run the cold water at full force for a few minutes until the water clears. We also suggest waiting until evening to do laundry or run your dishwasher if we're flushing in your neighborhood—and make sure your water is clear first.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- Church Mutual Receives National Attention for Culture Transformation
- A Urban Morgan Productions Inc. debuts its latest feature film "Deception," directed by Justin Williams
- Companies Can Now Get an Energy Manager on Their Staff but Not on Their Payroll
- New Website For Pop Art Phenomenon 'Whatshisname'
- Build remote and flexible Supply Chain solutions with Stockarea
Want to know when flushing crews will be in your area? Visit our Water Main Flushing webpage for a map, this week's schedule, and to sign up for our flushing email list. You can also call our flushing hotline at (608) 261-9178 to hear a recording of where crews will be this week.
- Media Inquiries: Amy Deming, Interim Public Information Officer, (608) 261-9272, email@example.com
- Flushing Information Hotline (recording), (608) 261-9178
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- Resolution Introduced in New York City Council Calls on the United States to Endorse United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity
- Absortech breaks new sustainable ground
- Inframark Acquires Environmental Development Partners
- ResortNet Completes Installation Of Fiber-To-The-Home (FTTH) to Rural Colorado Residential Community
- Womxn of Color Summit's The Art of Authentic Living Brought Over 350 Women of Color and Non-Binary People of Color Together to Heal in Community
- A Timeless $14 Million, Mediterranean Villa is one of the Highest-Priced Listings In Tampa
- National Association of Tax Professionals announces sessions in virtual education event
- Shareholder Alert: Ademi LLP investigates whether Knoll Inc. has obtained a Fair Price in its transaction with Herman Miller, Inc.
- WHO-Compliant, FDA-approve Quantum-ION® Long-lasting, Contactless, Antimicrobial Protection
- Sandline Welcomes Trusted Forensic Expert & Advisor Robert B. Fried
- Children's author releases first book in the Nick series
- HomeCentris Healthcare Announces Expansion into Pennsylvania
- B Martin Launches "Purpose Driven Artists" Record Label To Create Songs That Heal
- Parvati Foundation Leads Arctic Free To Save The World
- The 2021 Property Tax Base of the City of Madison
- Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Naples Real Estate Broker CEO Is Concerned About The 17 Million Americans Behind on Their Mortgage Payments
- Madison: Beyond the Page and Dane County Libraries seeking applications for year of programming around themes of race and equity
- hellowater®, the Water That Works™ brand launches hellowater Defense power by CYTO+
- Celebrate Golden Week in Tokyo with 1,000 Colorful Carp Streamers
- Viva Tequila Festival Mexico Experience Tour Honored at Taste Awards in the Outstanding Culinary & Travel Experience Category