"Our goal is to never reach a time when there is a shortage of hospital resources, including ICU beds and breathing machines, for patients in need," said John R. Raymond, Sr., MD, president and CEO of MCW. "Every individual action counts. People wearing a cloth face covering in public places like the grocery store or pharmacy will help to flatten the curve, by reducing the spread of COVID-19."
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- Utopia p2p Releases CRP (Crypton) cryptocurrency on Crypto Exchanges
- Pioneer Bank Opts for Indoor Air Quality Upgrades Amid Pandemic Concerns
- MSI Elevates Field Service Satisfaction with Service Pro Customer Experience
- CEO Coaching International Provides Clients Value through Powerful Weekly Virtual Networking Events on Zoom
- Brookside Equity Partners Makes Minority Investment in Advanced Solutions International (ASI)
The cloth face covering does not eliminate the need to continue social distancing. It is recommended to remain six feet away from others.
To reduce the spread of COVID-19, MCW recommends all the following actions:
- Maintain social distancing, remaining six feet away from others; Clean hands frequently (soap and water for at least 20 seconds or hand sanitizer); Wear a cloth face covering in public over mouth and nose (this can be a scarf, bandana or a cloth mask). Even with the cloth face covering on, continue to use social distancing, remaining six feet away from others; Before and after putting on cloth face covering, wash hands with soap and water; Do not touch the cloth face covering while it is being worn; Do not touch face, eyes, nose, or mouth, even when wearing a cloth face covering; Save N95 masks, surgical grade masks and face shields for healthcare workers.
MCW also strongly urges all individuals to comply with Wisconsin's "Safer at Home" orders, as our region still has several more weeks before we reach our projected peak of positive cases of COVID-19.
SOURCE Medical College of Wisconsin
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- Attorney Andrea Davis Opens Regional Law Firm
- World Theatrical Premiere Of The Documentary "Me The People" Official Selection At Boston Film Festival 2020
- Regal Beloit Corporation Announces Publication of 2020 Sustainability Report
- Canada's CHEK TV upgrades with the new Wohler iVAM1-1
- Autism Memoir Launches During Canadian Autism Awareness Month
- Madison: Vilas Park Drive Reopens to Vehicles for Democracy in the Park
- Ideanomics Hires Dr. Liqing Hu a Fuel Cell Expert For Its EV Truck Division
- OnMilwaukee Evolves as Technology and COVID Changes Audience Expectations
- NATP announces Virtual Tax Season Update
- AutoQuotes Announces Partnership with Energy Solutions
- NCBW METRO New York Hosting Virtual Charter Ceremony
- Vision Centre-Ville et ID Gatineau s'associent à Macadamian afin d'offrir une application mobile aux tenanciers de bars et restaurants de Gatineau
- Be The Generation with Representation
- Hip Hop Artist C.Y.B. is Slated to Release His New Album Called, "Today We Ready."
- Madison: Clerk's Office Releases Podcast Series on National Voter Registration Day
- "Destiny Starter" - Free to Download on Amazon for 5 Days (until 9/26/2020)
- Madison: Public Safety Review Committee Invites Public Input on Police Department Budget
- Accurate Rubber Corporation is Proud to Announce ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Visit Potter-Tioga State Parks Recognized as 'Most Beautiful Fall Foliage' in Pennsylvania
- Nous Imaging Receives 510(k) Clearance from FDA for FIRMM Software