New development in Ramsey called Williams Woods!
Wisconsin Eagle/10188785

Williams Woods The Chris Fritch Team
RAMSEY, Minn. - WisconsinEagle -- Ramsey's newest development in Anoka County is called Williams Woods and is stunning!n From 4-22 acres, these parcels are amongst woods, streams, ponds, and wildlife galore! Some lots are cul de sac properties and all are surrounded by peace and tranquility yet close to many northern suburb towns just north of the Twin Cities! Call Chris with the Chris Fritch Team eXp Realty 763-746-3997 for details!

City Council Meetings

Council meetings are open to the public and are held on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month. Meetings take place at 7pm at the Ramsey Municipal Center located at 7550 Sunwood Drive NW. After meetings are convened at 7pm, the floor is open to citizen input.

Dog Information

Four or more dogs require a kennel license. All dogs must be under the control of the owner when in public spaces and must have owner identification tags or embedded ID chips. All dog excrement must be removed immediately and disposed of in the proper receptacle.

More on Wisconsin Eagle
The Ramsey Police Department's Community Service Officer is available to handle your animal control needs. Our Police Officers will handle animal control issues when our Community Service Officer is not on duty. Please contact them via our dispatch center at 763-427-1212.


There is No Parking on streets within the City of Ramsey from 2:00am to 6:00am twelve months of the year.

Property Taxes

Those with questions on property taxes should contact the Anoka County Assessor's office by calling 763-323-5400, or by visiting

Recycling Service

Recycling service in Ramsey is provided every other Monday. Contact Ace Solid Waste at 763-427-3110 or email Ace Solid Waste to have a recycling bin delivered to your home. Also, be sure to set up your billing account by calling the City at 763-576-4343. The recycling program currently accepts food/beverage aluminum, steel and tin cans, plastic containers, tubs, lids, glass containers, newspaper, corrugated cardboard, box board (cereal, chip boxes), mixed paper, and aseptic cartons (milk, soup, juice cartons). Separation of materials is not required. For questions about billing, please contact the City at 763-576-4343.

More on Wisconsin Eagle
Refuse Service

Residents in Ramsey are required to have refuse service provided by a licensed hauler. See our New Resident Packet for a list of haulers.

Utility Billing

All City service billings, including but not limited to: street lighting, sewer, water, recycling, and storm water drainage, are handled by the City of Ramsey. Call 763-576-4343 with billing questions or to establish new service. The City also has rolled out Online Bill Pay

Chris Fritch 763-746-36997

Source: Chris Fritch Team exp Realty

Show All News | Report Violation


Latest on Wisconsin Eagle

Popular on WisconsinEagle

Similar on WisconsinEagle