- #1 Billboard Jazz Artist Ski Johnson to Release 10th Studio Album and Tell All Movie
- Potentially Dangerous Flaw Found in Clean-Air Installations Across America
- West Coast Customs icon launches "CarCoin" NFT, giving away an original WCC designed vehicle to celebrate
Madison's upcoming East-West Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) project will introduce over 30 stations along the BRT corridor. These stations are intended to improve transit quality, comfort, and reliability, but they also can be an architectural asset to the City of Madison.
The stations will largely use the same architecture at all locations, so it is important to find a design that fits in with varied contexts, while also being easily recognizable as a BRT station.
With that in mind, the City of Madison is sponsoring a design concept contest, which is open for both professionals and non-professionals, to submit their design ideas, with the winners awarded a cash prize of up to $10,000.
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- Church Mutual Receives National Attention for Culture Transformation
- A Urban Morgan Productions Inc. debuts its latest feature film "Deception," directed by Justin Williams
- Companies Can Now Get an Energy Manager on Their Staff but Not on Their Payroll
- New Website For Pop Art Phenomenon 'Whatshisname'
- Build remote and flexible Supply Chain solutions with Stockarea
The City will use these design concepts to develop a final architectural design for the stations. Submissions are not expected to be fully fleshed out designs, but rather conceptual renderings intended to lead into a design process.
Complete details including design parameters, how to apply and the selection process are now available at mymetrobus.com. Submissions are due on Wednesday, March 31 at 5:00 pm.
- Questions due: Friday, March 5 at 5:00 pm
- Answers posted: Wednesday, March 10 at 5:00 pm
- Submissions due: Wednesday, March 31 at 5:00 pm
- Public feedback on designs: Monday, April 12 - Friday, April 18
- UDC final decision: Wednesday, May 26
For more information, email@example.com.
- Metro Transit, firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- Resolution Introduced in New York City Council Calls on the United States to Endorse United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity
- Absortech breaks new sustainable ground
- Inframark Acquires Environmental Development Partners
- ResortNet Completes Installation Of Fiber-To-The-Home (FTTH) to Rural Colorado Residential Community
- Womxn of Color Summit's The Art of Authentic Living Brought Over 350 Women of Color and Non-Binary People of Color Together to Heal in Community
- A Timeless $14 Million, Mediterranean Villa is one of the Highest-Priced Listings In Tampa
- National Association of Tax Professionals announces sessions in virtual education event
- Shareholder Alert: Ademi LLP investigates whether Knoll Inc. has obtained a Fair Price in its transaction with Herman Miller, Inc.
- WHO-Compliant, FDA-approve Quantum-ION® Long-lasting, Contactless, Antimicrobial Protection
- Sandline Welcomes Trusted Forensic Expert & Advisor Robert B. Fried
- Children's author releases first book in the Nick series
- HomeCentris Healthcare Announces Expansion into Pennsylvania
- B Martin Launches "Purpose Driven Artists" Record Label To Create Songs That Heal
- Parvati Foundation Leads Arctic Free To Save The World
- The 2021 Property Tax Base of the City of Madison
- Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Naples Real Estate Broker CEO Is Concerned About The 17 Million Americans Behind on Their Mortgage Payments
- Madison: Beyond the Page and Dane County Libraries seeking applications for year of programming around themes of race and equity
- hellowater®, the Water That Works™ brand launches hellowater Defense power by CYTO+
- Celebrate Golden Week in Tokyo with 1,000 Colorful Carp Streamers
- Viva Tequila Festival Mexico Experience Tour Honored at Taste Awards in the Outstanding Culinary & Travel Experience Category