- Madison: UPDATE: Wilson Street Garage Temporarily Closed Due to a Sprinkler System Malfunction
- Legacy Gospel Series Project - New Previously Unreleased Recordings
- Thirst for Japanese Whisky Strong as New Standards Set
Public Health Madison & Dane County has released a new COVID-19 data dashboard that contains more than sixty data elements, including trends in age, race and ethnicity, hospitalizations, and vaccinations, specific to Dane County.
The dashboard is available at https://publichealthmdc.com/coronavirus/dashboard.
The landing page of the dashboard includes an overview of the latest data and the change from yesterday. Users can click icons to see trends and additional information by race and ethnicity, age, and gender. The dashboard also includes information on testing and vaccinations.
"This new dashboard makes it easier than ever for users to track COVID-19 data in Dane County," said Katarina Grande, Public Health Supervisor and Data Team Lead. "Our team designed the dashboard to accommodate casual users and seasoned data enthusiasts alike. We have at-a-glance overviews for people wanting high-level information and added functionality to slice and filter data for those who want to dig deeper."
More on Wisconsin Eagle
- Ideanomics Announces Its Membership in CALSTART
- Concerned Citizens of South Central Los Angeles Send Open Letter To Biden Administration
- MGE Energy Issues Fourth-Quarter Financial Update
- Madison: Vaccine supply shortages delay vaccination of county teachers and childcare workers
- Madison: Metro Transit Announces BRT Station Design Competition
The dashboard pulls data directly from a Wisconsin Department of Health Services' database and eliminates the need for staff to key in updates manually. The dashboard will be updated by 10:30am on weekdays and 2:30pm on weekends, provided there are no delays from the state database.
A mobile-friendly version of the dashboard should be available in the next few weeks.
In advance of publishing the dashboard, the Data Team conducted user tests to solicit feedback, which the team used to improve functionality, interactivity, and intuitiveness.
As of January 12, the previous dashboard had been viewed 1,950,497 times.
"Since very early in the pandemic, Public Health Madison & Dane County has been a leader in the state with providing high-quality, transparent access to COVID-19 data," said Jerry Halverson, MD, Chair of the Board of Health. "The Board of Health applauds Dane County's investment in a data-driven response."
- Media Inquiries, firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest on Wisconsin Eagle
- New Book Release by Redmond Herring
- Bronx DWI Lawyer Announces New Website
- Recording Artist "Cherne" Crystal Brown auditions for Sony Music, Atlantic Records and Capitol Records and it doesn't stop there
- Honorary Oscar-Winner Charles Burnett brings his award winning film on COVID-19 / Black Hollywood to the Prestigious Pan African 2021 Film Festival
- In a year of recession, Lantek closes 2020 with record sales figures and customer numbers
- Madison: New Study: People who smoke face greater risk to get sicker from COVID-19
- Bradley Corp. Marks 100 Years by Celebrating the Way the World Washes
- The Koedo Kawagoe Spring Festival Celebrates the Arrival of Springtime in Kawagoe, Japan
- Bully Diesel and Automotive: A Business Adapting During Pandemic
- Aaron's Energy: An Unexpected Journey Through Grief and the Afterlife With My Brilliant Son
- Madison: Reverend Wright Human Rights Award Winner Tami Fleming
- Madison: Bills Circulating in Legislature Make It Harder to Vote Absentee
- MC Residential Activates in the Wake of Texas Weather Crisis
- USPS SELECTS OSHKOSH DEFENSE FOR NEXT GENERATION DELIVERY VEHICLE FLEET
- The Best SEO Company in New York City Is Proving Local Businesses Free SEO Audit As COVID-19 Relief
- Dane County Executive, Madison Mayor to Reconvene Local Leaders to Continue Progress on Sustainability, Climate Change
- Fennemore Names New Office Managing Partners, Practice Group Leaders & Chief Diversity Officer
- Wohler adds to their iVAM range with the launch of the iVAM2-2
- Wisconsin Video Operator adds MG-TV Live Streaming
- Kohl's Honored as One of the 2021 World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere